Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

The Session

by qtjinla

Naruto has suffered a lot through his short life. As a result he craves a love comparable to a mother's love. As a result he develops in an interest of Milfs or women with similar qualities and cha...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1024 words

?Blocked
Naruto the Milf Hunter

0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Author's Note

0

get's credit for giving me this idea...

0

Story Start

0

Once a month Naruto found himself forced into going to Therapy. It was by no fault of his own that he was emotionally unstable. Being a Jinchuuriki wasn't a walk in the part. Hatred, Pain, Sadness; the three things that a human sacrifice knew all too well was a large part of his growing development. As a result he found himself craving something; attention maybe but he didn't know. One day he decided to find out any information on his history or his families history; by breaking into the Hokage tower. The result was the premature discovery of his heritage, of being the son of the Yondaime. Though that didn't intrigue him, no it was his mother that intrigued him.

Naruto had few people in his life; whether to take care of him or to teach him things. So every day he would sneak on to the property and learn everything he could about the world and his parents. He was intrigued by her beauty; something that confused him. He then akin his crush to Sakura as the closet thing to his earliest memories of his mother due to her pink hair in comparison to his mother's red hair. That's when he realized what he sought so desperately wasn't love but a mother's affection.

Soon Saturday came again around and he attensed his monthly Therapy session. She had brown hair with three bangs similar to Inuzuka Hana's bangs that hung off her face. The Inuzuka heiress became one of his few friends as a result of him adopting a pet racoon and her being a vetenarian for it. Like Hana, Yoshino had chocolate brown hair but jet black eyes. Yoshino Nara was a woman in her late thirties, but despite societies standards of beauty he had himself attracted to her all the same.

He first knew of her as the mother of his class mate Shikamaru; the latest kid he ever known. All he ever did was sleep and watch clouds and that was it. He learned that the Otou-san, Shikaku, wasn't that much better if you count that he liked to play Shogi all day and raise the Nara clans Deer. Rumors of Nara Yoshino painted her as an overbearing woman among things. That much he was willing to admit but she didn't deserve to be labeled as a bitch. As the years went by the two of them developed a friendship of sorts. He was quite surprised when she admitted that she knew some people labeled her as a Bitch but she was happy being who she was.

Though one of the things that she let slip which surprised him was the low quality of her sex life. It was at that moment that Naruto learned why Nara women were always so angry. Being a lazy ass genius with low stamina and no desire to do anything doesn't help bring a woman to orgasm; Yoshino had crudely put during one of the sessions. Naruto also told her some private things like how he killed some of the civilians in the village. How nine years ago they committed assault and murder on his only friend and crush at the time. She was only ten years old and didn't deserve what happened to her. She, like his mother had red hair and was a bit of a tomboy. It was a memory he had repressed but their was something about the woman had triggered it.

''Yoshino-san...is it normal for a teenage male to be attracted to her fantasize about older women?'' Naruto out of nowhere asked surprising her.

''It's a very normal and healthy...uum thing that males think about that sort of thing.'' She answered unsure on how to answer. The question itself didn't bother her but what could occur as a result.

''It's not just older women no offense to Anko-chan or Hana-chan.''

''Why would that offend them?''

''Well because of the Kyuubi sealed inside of me I get other urges. I help Hana keep her heat symptoms in check and Anko because we both crave a positive form of human contact.'' He answered.

Yoshino wiped her brow and pulled at her collar as it suddenly got hotter. ''I s-see.''

''I mean I've done them every way from classis missionary to reverse cowgirl style. Though I only get aroused when I think of them older and with child. I wouldn't mind having a child with either of them but I think is the women in their thirties or forties that pique my interest. I think the term 'Milf' fit's the description as I also think about Tsume-sama, Inori-Sama, and 'other' older women. '' He said keeping on the act. He could feel Yoshino getting hot and bothered by his behavior. He inherited many things from the Kitsune inside of him. Knowledge lost sense the beginning of man kind on human mating habits as the vixen put it, could be pulled upon by a whim.

'Milf'
The word kept on echoing in her head over and over again. 'Mothers I Love to Fuck; was what it stood for. As the tight ass everyone thought she was her expected response was to bash their heads in with a frying Pan. Though she had more sex in comparison to the other Nara women because by some miracle Shikaku was the energetic one of the clan it wasn't enough to satisfy a woman like her. A decade of being an hard ass obviously erased everyone's image of her being a party goer, thrill seeker, and...what was it that teens called it nowadays? Being a bit of a freak. As she thought about this she had no idea that Naruto was subtly leaking Pheromones that were arousing her. So she got up and moved to the door locking it. Her eyes met with his Cerulean blue and she had only one thing in mind. To get a fucking like she never had before.
Sign up to rate and review this story