Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

Therapy With Yoshino

by qtjinla

Naruto and Yoshino get comfortable.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1052 words

?Blocked
Naruto the Milf Hunter

0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Story Start

0

Naruto looked at her as she came closer, swaying her hips slightly; " Relax and let me treat you to something Nice Naruto-kun,'' she smiled sweetly at him, the smile making him smile too, since it had a lot of warmth within it. He looked at her and then saw her kneel, her hands moving towards his crotch. She looked at his pants and then began to unbutton them, him not resisting one bit as she slid them down, looking at his boxers.

Naruto almost had to pinch himself to make sure it wasn't a Genjutsu.

She slid his boxers down, taking his tool her hand and began stroking him off. The blonde groaned as his cock began to harden, blood gushing towards it.

''It's been so long sense I've been with a man Naruto-kun...I'm afraid I can't let you go until you sate my desire.'' She said huskily as she continued stroking him off.

She then promptly began to lick the underside of his cock, , letting him feel her tongue going over the sensitive side of his cock, making him twitch in pleasure.

''Mmhmm that's it Yoshino-chan suck me up...be my little cock whore.'' He told her massaging her scalp causing her to moan some incoherently. Yoshino was havingg some similar thoughts, how she wanted to ride the blonde raw and make sure she would be getting some more of this in the future. After a few minutes the blonde gave a groan. ''Yoshino-chan I'm coming,'' He warned her as she took his cock out of her mouth with a wet plop. She stroke him off causing him to shoot his seed into her hair, face, neck.

She moved her hands to the bottom of her shirt and slid it off throwing it to the side of the couch. She then reached behind her back and unclasped her bra as she sandwiched Naruto's tool and began swirling her tongue across his tip licking up the remnants of his seed. After a few moments he pulled her up causing her to squeak and placing her on the bed. He pushed up her dress and moved her panties aside.

''Now my little cock whore I'm going to make you cum.'' He said as he rubbed her walls with his fingers causing her to shriek in delight. Naruto then pressed his face to her crock and began licking the lips of her pussy. He could feel her ache and desire as his tongue entered her. He figured with her busy schedule she didn't even have time to relieve herself.

''Oh Kami! That's it Naruto-kun! Pleasure your little slut!'' She said Wantonly. It was a complete 180 in her usual personality. A bit of demonic pheromones and the lack of sex could change a person. Naruto did a bit of research after discovering his new fetish for Milfs. That while males reached their sexual peeks in their teenage years, women reached theirs in their 30's to 40's. After a few moments he felt her buck into his face causing her to let out a scream as her fluids rushed Naruto's face.

The blonde damned near drowned by the volume of the fluid splashing into his face and down his throat. The woman wasn't kidding about the lack of sex.
" Are you alright, Naruto-kun?" she asked, looking at him with a small bit of worry within her eyes.

Cough ''Um'' cough ''yeah just'' wheeze ''a bit more then I'' gulped, ''expected.'' He said, next thing he knew he was on his back again. She grinded her ass against his cock causing him to harden again. Yoshino gave him a lustful smile as she steady his cock and rose up slightly. She slowly sunk onto him, they moaned in unison as his tool filled her warm aching pussy.
Naruto could feel her warmth around his cock, it was incredible, she was only slightly more looser then Anko or Hana had been but it was due to the fact they were virgins. Naruto shot up, very his face into her valley as he thrusted upwards into her causing her to cry out in ecstasy and moan his name.

''That's it Naruto-kun...come inside me...I won't to have your baby.''

It was evident the effect he was having in her. He gave a groan as he filled her insides with his seed which in result brought Yoshino to her own release as her juices flowed down her canal.

''Naruto-kun...you still have one more hole to fill.'' She said as Naruto jumped to attention once again. That was something he definitely wasn't expecting. He moved her to his hands and knees as he moved behind her.

He pushed forward as she groaned as the blonde filled her back door. She didn't really feel pained by the intrusion as she had loosened the muscles in that area. It was one of the things that Kunoichi were capable of.

Yoshino could feel herself dripping from her pussy which was still filled with Naruto's semen and she shuddered once again.
This experience was incredible as her back door had the tightness he sought. He saw her body, the backside of it and when she cocked her head to the side to look at him he could feel himself coming to his edge.

''That's it Naruto-kun fuck my little tight ass? That's it Naruto-kum cum in me.'' She said then gave out a long drawn out moan. After a few minutes both cried out their lovers name as they both came to climax, drenching the bed in their fluids


A few minutes later both of them had gotten dressed and cleaned up like nothing had happened. ''I had a great time Naruto-kun...maybe I can't wait until our next schedule meeting.'' Yoshino said as she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

''I can't either...anyway I'll be graduating from academy soon so we'll probably be seeing each other less...though we'll find a way to see each other my little Milf I promise.'' He told her as Yoshino blushed. They both said their good byes as they made their separate ways.
Sign up to rate and review this story