Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

Secrets Revealed!

by qtjinla 0 reviews

Discoveries are made!

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 849 words

2Hot
Naruto the Milf Hunter

0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Author's Note

0

I'm also looking for anyone with a deviantart account or something similar who is good at drawing and likes the draw and is willing to draw the scenes and pairings I suggest to help enrich the story.

0

Story Start

0

Full Chapter Title: Konoha Kunoichi's Dirty Secrets- The Teaser

0

''Oh Kami was I ever wrong!'' Naruto cried out as he found himself once more in Yoshino's office, partaking in the mandatory counseling he was forced into so long ago. After all this wasn't like all those anime he watched and manga he read where there were no therapists apparently and all teenagers could save the world.

This was real life, well as real as damn near magical shinobi with demons rampaging around could be. ''It was so insane, and painful; deliciously painful even.'' He said as he continued playing with the paddle ball. The ball thumped against the wooden surface and with a slip it thumped and fell over. ''Damnit...I had 266.'' He murmured as he let it drop from his hand.

''I guess even Jinchuuriki have their limits?'' The woman mused as Naruto nodded sadly.

''I thought, you know, since I was the container of the Kyuubi I'd be some sort of sex god that could satisfy legions of women at the same time. I was wrong!'' He cried out in distress as he adjusted the ice pack on his crotch. ''So damn wrong,'' he finished with a whimper. ''That woman was insatiable! I thought righteous feminine fury was the only unstoppable force. I didn't even consider an unsatisfied and horny wife could be so vicious. My had the claw marks on the back to prove it.''

''You have no one to blame but yourself. Jinchuuriki or not your advantages can only sustain the upper limits of a shinobi body. That is without having transforming into a Hanyou or something.''

''Like Cousin Arashen?'' Naruto murmured aloud as Yoshino looked up at him curiously.

''Who?''

''My cousin on my mom's side. I decided to see if I can get some answers as well as village secrets out of the old man Hokage.'' Naruto explained and made a triumph pose,''I proved victorious.''

''You really expect me to believe Hokage-sama told you village secrets? Have you been eating paint chips again?''

''First of all,'' Naruto held up a finger. ''That only happened twice, both times I was drunk. Second of all ever wonder by the old man indulge in porn and happy grass?'' He added as he let his statement hung in the air.

Yoshino blinked once, twice, then once more. 'Happy Grass? That's a new one.' She knew she was going to regret asking, but her curiosity wouldn't let her leave well enough alone. ''Okay, why does Hokage-sama...well you know.''

''Because he's a lightweight when it comes to sake.'' Naruto replied as Yoshino looked at him in disbelief. Hiruzen Sarutobi of the Sarutobi clan? The Sandaime Hokage, apprentice of the Nidaime and Shodai as well as the God of Shinobi? A light weight?

''Oh yeah, you never notice he never seems to drinks or frequent bars?'' Naruto patted his knees. ''Oh man I hit the mother-load.

Not only did I learn enough black mail I can life a comfy life for the next few years I found this list that contained all the measurements of the Kunoichi in the village, as well as how flexible they are, their fetishes, and a whole bunch of other stuff.''

Yoshino started to turn cherry red, noticing that Naruto seemed to be looking at her with quite the attentive look. She didn't know who was on guard duty for those files, but she knew whoever it was, they were going to die. After all such information had to be submitted despite dismay in case said kunoichi were ever called for information if they had fit a certain taste. Or maybe she could get Mouko to erase Naruto's memories of said information, or the very least the ones on her.

''It was kind of easy to bribe the person guarding the files on duty too. So...I think I got some...manga for you know, costume ideas...''

'Yep! Whoever was on duty had to die!' she had decided as Naruto continue on listing the items he found.

''So yeah we've been doing nothing but D-rank missions the past few weeks.'' Naruto had for some reason suddenly changed the topic of discussion. ''It's getting kind of boring and annoying. How are catching cats and pulling weeds result in making us better shinobi? It's just meaningless busy work that doesn't teach us anything and keeps us busy.'' he looked up and noticed Yoshino's unfocused, murderous gaze. ''Yoshino-san?'' he asked as he didn't get a response. 'Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that other thing.' he figured as Yoshino appeared to be plotting someone's demise.
Sign up to rate and review this story