Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Sweet, Sweet Child 'O Mine (Axl Rose)

Part 18

by axlroseiscool 0 reviews

Iz is reintroduced to Slash.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 1266 words

0Unrated
- June 4 1985 -
"Slash!!" I exclaimed, Axl had just brought the new guitarist for Guns n Roses to the apartment and I recognized him immediately "Aw, shit, Iz! Oh, what's up?!" Slash exclaimed, lightly hugging me because of the snake around his neck "You know him?" Axl asked "Um, yeah, Steven introduced me to him a while ago," I said "Oh, okay," Axl said, nodding "You with Axl now?" Slash asked me while playing with his snake "Yeah," I answered as I wrapped my arm around Axl "Yep," he said as he gave me a kiss, it was a little uncomfortable because Steven was standing a little ways off, watching. Axl had invited him to join the band since he was a good drummer and Slash's friend "Awkward!" Steven said singsongy, Axl rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit "Well, we're gonna go practice now...you wanna come with?" Axl asked "Sure," I said. 
- Hours Later -
"Oh guys that was awesome!!" I said as I clapped for Guns n Roses when they finished practicing "This band's gonna go far," I said to Axl as I kissed him "You bet," he said back. We all went outside to go back to the van that I'd rented and on the way to it I noticed a black cat wandering on the sidewalk "Oh a kitty!" I exclaimed "Oh yeah," Izzy said "I'm gonna see if I can grab it," Axl said as he walked towards it "Careful," I said. Axl grabbed it in a swift motion and surprisingly, it was completely calm "Doesn't have any tags," Axl said as he inspected it "Ohhh, I want it! Its so cute!" I squealed, turning into a four year old again "I don't know. Do they let animals in the apartment?" Axl asked "Yeah, that guy downstairs has a dog," Izzy said "Ah, okay, let's keep it," Axl said as he handed it to me "Awww! It's got green eyes!" I exclaimed. "What're you gonna name it?" Slash asked "Ummm...I want something dark...something odd," I said, thinking "Murder?" Izzy suggested "Beast," Duff said "Evil Thing," Slash said "Fluffers?" Steven suggested "That's it! Fluffers!" I said. Axl rolled his eyes "That's not a dark name! It sounds like something a 3 year old girl would name their hamster," he said, but I shrugged it off. I got into the van while Axl helped Steven get his drum set into the back "Who wants to drive this time?" I asked "I'll drive," Izzy said "Alright, and who wants to sit up front instead of on the floor in the back?" I said "It's my turn to," Steven said "No, no, it's my turn," Duff said, disagreeing "Steve can sit up front," Axl said as he wrapped his arm around my waist "Yessss!!" Steven said as he jumped in the front seat, I laughed a bit and climbed in the back with Axl, Duff, and Slash. I put Fluffers down to let him walk around (and hopefully not go flying around the truck once it pulls off), but of course Izzy started the van and it jolted, making me and Axl's heads hit the walls of the van and Slash fall over "C'mon!" I shouted "Owwww, my fucking head," Slash groaned as he rubbed it "Owww," I complained too as I patted my head "It's okay baby," Axl said as he kissed my head, then he looked over at Slash "Should I kiss your boo-boo as well?" he asked, trying not to laugh "Yeah Axl, c'mere and plant your lips on my head, see how that works out," Slash said "Alright," Axl said as he crawled over to him "Herrrre I cooome!!!" he said "Hahaa, no, no," Slash said as he laughed. Then Slash fell backwards when Axl came closer, Axl of course fell on top of him, causing them to laughing hysterically, "Oh my god, I wish I had a camera right now!" I laughed, Duff just looked on at them, smiling a bit "What's up Duff?" I asked as I squeezed his arm "Huh? Oh, nothing," he said, shaking his head "Oh," I said, just as I noticed Slash's pet snake, slithering across the floor of the van towards me "Oh! Slash! Your pet snake is coming towards me!" I shrieked, terrified "He won't hurt ya," Slash said as he and Axl got off each other, Slash grabbing it just before it slithered onto my leg "See?" he said as he stuck it in my face "Aaah!" I shrieked, ducking to the side, Slash laughed "Oh my god, you're so scared!" "No!" I protested as I buried my head into Duff's hair "Okay, okay, stop Slash, you drove my girlfriend into another man's hair," Axl said, still laughing "Your hair is still the best," I said as I crawled over to Axl and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips. "Most over-affectionate couple ever right here," Duff said "Tell me about it," Steven chimed in "Shut up," I said, swatting Duff lightly on the leg "I love him," I said as I looked at Axl and smiled "I love you too," he said as he gave me another kiss. When we finally got back to the apartment  building, we went in, went up the stairs, and to all of our surprise, none other than David Lee Roth was sitting outside me and Axl's apartment "David!" I said happily as I ran to him, he stood up and smiled "Hey Isabel!" he said as we hugged "David Lee Roth?!" Slash gasped "Oh, yeah, he's my cousin," I said, Steven's mouth dropped open "Are you serious?" he said in disbelief "Yeah, my mom's sister is his mom," "That's so cool," Slash commented. I invited David in and everyone scrambled to sit near him on the couch, he laughed a bit, amused. I talked with him for a while, catching up, while everyone else (except Axl) stared at him in awe, David eventually started chatting up Axl and Duff took that opportunity to talk to me "You're so casual with him," he whispered "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked "He's my cousin. At one point he baby-sat me," "Yeah...but it's just so cool," he said, Slash leaned across Duff "And it makes you a little sexier," he said, I giggled "Shh, don't let Axl hear you, he'll go berserk," I said, Slash chuckled "So when was the last time you saw David?" he asked "When I was 9 or so," I said "Wow, and he recognizes you!" Duff said "Yeah," I said "What're we whispering about?" Axl asked as he stuck his face in our little huddle "David," I said "Ah," Axl replied "Well, I have to part ways with you guys now...but it was amazing seeing you Isabel and it was very nice to meet your boyfriend and all these other wonderful people," David said as he stood up "Oh it was so great to see you again," I said as I jumped up from the floor and hugged him. After everyone else took turns hugging him, he left "That was epic," Duff said "Yeah, Axl, you hit the jackpot," Slash commented as he wrapped and arm around Axl "Yeah, I did," Axl said as he looked at me lovingly, I smiled and he smiled back. I then thought about how blessed I am to have Axl in my life and how blessed I am to have his love. And how blessed I am to have Axl's bandmates in my life. I couldn't ask for anything better.      
Sign up to rate and review this story