Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions!(Oh no. Not again.)

Results! (Kind of)

by atomickilljoy 8 reviews

Yay! There are more parts, that will play a big role, that you can audition for if you didn't get the part you originally wanted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 203 words

0Unrated
ANYONE WHO DID NOT GET IN:
You can still be a nice or bitchy person who dies, or maybe a sister or brother of Jenn, anyone who IS in, or a band member!

Gerard's girlfriend- Hozzie (Hollie) Nicole Bareham(Cookie_Monster) [SHE PUTS UP WITH MR ALWAYS AUDITIONING JEN. IT'S TIME I PAY HER BACK!)
Frank's girlfriend- Penina Dayne(tmbfucks) [SHE ALWAYS PUTS UP WITH JEN, TOO!)
Ray's girlfriend-Raven Vannacut(Ravan- VanSlaughter)[SHE ALWAYS PUTS UP WITH BOBIFER)
Mikey's girlfriend- Elektra Williams(xxMikeyxx)

Nice woman who dies- Nadine Macrabe(Mirazal)
Nice guy who dies- Rick Macrabe(LaurentheHuman) [THEY'RE MARRIED]

AND
THE PART WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
Killer's assistant- Ashlie Harlequin Shadow(Bella_Jinxx) [She has proved to be sadistic enough! It's amazing!)

Also, Killer's partner- Jace Langdon(CrimsonRevenge)

SHAYLA_BOO YOU CAN BE RAY'S SISTER IF YOU WANT TO!
SAM41 YOU CAN BE A KILLER'S PARTNER(who dates Jon)
MIRAZAL YOU CAN ALSO BE A KILLER'S PARTNER!


EXTRA AUDITIONS:
Here are parts you can audition for that are just as great!

KILLER'S PARTNERS(only 2 of you can be the partners)
SISTER/ BROTHER/COUSIN OF THE BAND MEMBERS, GIRLFRIENDS, OR JEN!
NICE/ BITCHY PEOPLE WHO DIE

All of you were awesome, so audition!
Sign up to rate and review this story