Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 8

by atomickilljoy 6 reviews

Everyone was shocked.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 324 words

0Unrated
After a few weeks of dating, all was well with Brendon and Jennifer. Their relationship was going great. Everything was finally decent.

Jennifer walked into math class one day and sat in the back with Ryan and Patrick as always.

"Listen up class!" the teacher said.

Everyone was shocked. He had never spoken to the class. They didn't even know his name.

"I'm Mr.Iero. The state is making me teach some crap. I don't even know. I have almost no experience with teaching. A friend got me this job. I'm shit at math. BUT I love dogs. So, we're gonna learn about dogs. If you multiply your 1,234 dogs by 45 dogs, how many dogs will you have? Yes, Jenna?"

"Mr.Iero, that's only useful to you." the blonde girl said.

"But we all love dogs here, so it'll be useful to you,too."

"I love cats..." Jenna said

Mr.Iero stared at Jenna for a long while.

"Jenna, go to the principal's office. Tell him that you were being a bitch to Mr.Iero."

Just then, someone knocked on the door. A guy walked into the room.

"I'm supposed to be a guest speaker for the class for today." he said

Mr.Iero laughed.

"Go right a-fucking-head." Mr. Iero said.

"Hello. I'm John. I'm here to talk to about the pros and cons of sex. Now, the pros are it feels good, it relives stress, and that's it. But do any of you feel like the sexual tension around people is just overwhelming?" John said.

Ryan stood up.

"ME!" he shouted.

"The sexual tension" John started

"Is too much to take!" they both exclaimed.

"Here's the good news: you can warn your friends and stop some of the tension."

"How?" Ryan asked.

"By telling them about Abstinence!" John said.

Then John gave them a lecture on abstinence, and life with Ryan was never the same again.

Just a little fun chapter! Very short! Sorry!
Sign up to rate and review this story