Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Mean This Forever

15. One Day We'll Run Away

by Cemetery-Girl 1 review

Frank is recovering well since the incident, but how long will there happiness last?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-25 - Updated: 2012-10-25 - 802 words

0Unrated
Gerard ran into the room squealing "Frankie, you can come home today" He practically pounded on me, pulling my up into his arms holding me tightly. I winced slightly, my stomach was still a little bit sore but it was healing.

"I know baby, I know.." I smiled up at him, wrapping my arms around his waist. My life was perfect I was making a speedy recovery, I had Gerard. I felt so lucky to be his, but I only had one problem my parents didn't know I was his, nor did they know I was gay. I stroked Gerard's back slowly, burying my face in his shoulder inhaling his perfect scent.

"The nurse has just gone to get your things, and then you are allowed to leave when you've got changed and stuff.." Gerard mumbled down my ear. The nurse walked into the room, placing my things on the end of the bed, she smiled and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I gently pushed Gerard away, then climbed off the hospital bed. I carefully slipped off the hospital gown, dropping it to the floor. Suddenly I felt Gerard's arms wrap around me, and gently press his lips to my neck. I could feel the warmth of Gerard's breath, tickling my neck.

"Gerard.. Can I get dressed now?" I whispered under my breath. He shook his head slowly, his lips grazing down the side of my neck and across my shoulder occasionally planting a single kiss against my skin. A soft sigh of pleasure, slowly escaped from my lips. I let my eyes close, my full black lashes resting softly on my cheeks. I could feel Gerard's fingers slowly brushing up along my spine, both his hands began moving further down my body slowly stopping just before my boxers. "Gerard.. we shouldn't be doing this here.." I Slowly turned around, and looked up at him with a small smile upon my face.

He looked disappointed with me. "Fine frank.." He said in a slightly angry tone.

"Oh fuck it.." I sighed, I glanced down and began unbuttoning his jeans. I slowly pushed them down. "Oh you aren't wearing any boxers?" I giggled, staring down at him.

"Hmm.. Of course not, I rarely do.." He smirked. Gerard slowly turned me around, pushing my boxers around my ankles. "Ready?" He whispered, I looked over my shoulder and glanced down at, Gerard was now full erect.

I nodded as I felt him slowly push his fully erect self, deep into my ass. My eyes widen as I felt him move into me. "Aahh.. Gerard.." I whimpered. His fingers brushing along my hip bones slowly, I felt him began to thrust slowly in and out of me. A small, low moan of pleasure slowly escaped my lips. I straightened my posture slightly, I could feel Gerard thrusting deep into me. "Oh baby.." I moaned loudly, I could feel myself becoming erect. I gently placed my hands over his, moving with him.

I heard a knock on the door. The nurse walked in the room "Mr Iero we just need you to.." She looked at us with wide eyes. Gerard quickly pulled of me, leaning down and pulling his jeans back up. I pulled my boxers back up then grabbed my tee-shirt off the bed, slowly pulling it over my head. The nurse slowly backed out of the room, her facial expression was a picture. I grabbed my jeans off the bed and stepped into them slowly pulling them up, fasting them slowly.

"Gerard, can you help me put my shoes on please?" He nodded then picked up my shoes from the corner of the room. He lifted up my left foot slowly, slipping my shoe onto it. He then lifted up my right foot, slipping the other shoe on my foot.

"There you go, baby" He giggled.

"Thank you" I said, I pecked his lips then took his hand in mine.

"Frank what on earth are you doing?" I looked towards the doorway, only to be greeted by my mom. He glared at me, her arms folded.

"Erm.. I umm.." I stuttered, looking back at her my eyes wide with shock.

"Go on Frank, tell me what is going on.." She shouted. She stepped slightly closer, glaring at Gerard.

"I'm gay mom.." I gulped, looking away avoiding all eye contact with her. I squeezed Gerard's hand slightly.

"Oh no you are not.." She stepped closer, pulling my hand away from Gerard "Your coming home now.." She said sternly, she grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me out the room.

I looked back at Gerard and mouthed; one day we'll run away. I smiled at him, then suddenly he was out of sight and I was outside of the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story