Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Grey eyes

the aftermath

by hpkilljoy 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-25 - Updated: 2012-11-07 - 1239 words

1Original
the tour was finally over. Gerard didn't have to be worried about any crazed fan attacking him. he was at home with his loving wife and daughter. everything was perfect right? he should be one of the happiest people on the planet right? he didn't understand how he couldn't be, but for some reason he wasn't. there was a whole in his heart and he didn't know why. all he knew was something was missing. all he could do was fake a smile every day. he knew he couldn't upset anyone with his problems. he cared to much about everyone to. he just wished that some day someone would just look in to his eyes and relise hes not okay. but he still went around faking it. one day at a time. he couldn't hurt him self because he knew how much it hurt everyone else and he just couldn't do that. he loved everybody to much, and what would his fans say. everyone needed him to be strong so he tried his best.
.
.
.
.
so here it is mid spring. its a perfect day with perfect weather theres not a cloud in the sky its a perfect 67 degrees. everyones gone. Lyn-Z is at her art studio, bandits at preschool, Mikey's on vacation with his wife, and the rest of the band are hanging out with there families so Gerard decided to take a walk. theres a forest a few miles away from his house that no one ever go's to walk there. Its his special spot he always go's there when he needs to think. all you hear are birds chirping and a slow steady river thats flowed gracefully down a bright green hill that was covered in red and blue flowers.

Gerard walked down to the stream and laid down by it. he put one of his hands in the river and stared at the sky. Gerard liked the feel of the river steadily flowing through his fingers as he stared at the sky elegant blue sky. the sound of the wind flowing gently through the braches of the green trees feel relaxing to him. slowly his eyes drop as he falls into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
gerard was at his house watching tv waiting for lyn-z and bandit to come home but they never did. he waited hours maybe even days but no one ever came. after a while he got nervous. "where were they were they okay," he thought. he tried calling Lyn-z but she didnt answered. now he was really nervous he tried to call mikey to see if he knew anything but there was no answer. what happend to all of them mikey always answered why couldnt he this time. gerard desided to go out and look for them. he grabbed his coat and headed for the door but right as he was about to grab the door nob the phone rang. he dropped his coat and ran to the phone. "HELLO," he said sounding just as nervous as he was. "gerard i have something to tell you." said Lin-Z's voice coming from the phone. "gerard ive left and ive taken bandit i came yesterday and...." Gerard dropped the phone so quickly he didnt even get to hear her finish talking. what no this couldnt be happening he thought she wouldnt leave me. she couldnt... i must have heard it wrong. he picked up the phone to hear only the last two words he would ever heard from her, "goodbye gerard." he dropped the phone again and fell to his knees. "how could this be happening? shes.... gone..." he thought with tears streaming down his face.
.
.
.
.
suddenly theres a rustel in a bush nearby. Gerard jerks awake, splashing a little water on himself by mistake. he released he was covered in sweat. Gerard sudently relises that there was something that woke him. now wide awake Gerard yells, "WHOS THERE," in a nervous voice. he looks around in the dim light. suddenly theres another rustle. he turns to where he think it came from. he slowly walks over to where he thinks the the source of the noise is. all of the sudden something jumped out at him and pushes him over then runs away. the only thing he caught a glimpse of was a piar of grey eyes. Gerard confusingly looks around wondering what it was. he looks at the beautiful sunset of in the distance and stands there staring at it for just a moment. then it hits him. dim light, sunset, its night time. he hops in the car and drives as fast as he can home. Lyn-Z and bandit had to be home by now how was he supposed to cover up where he was. he couldn't lose them like in the dream. he couldn't lose them for real he just couldn't. tears filled his eyes. what was he going to do Lny-Z would leave him for sure when he couldn't tell her were he was. what was he supposed to do.

he stopped at a gas station and bought a six pack of beers and some drugs to try and clear his head. he sat in the car and drank the beer and smoked took some drugs. what was he going to do he couldn't tell her were he was but at the same time he couldn't not tell her. he decided to start driving and think about it on the way home. if he told her what he was doing then she might not let him go again or even ask come with him. he couldn't let that happen that was the only place he could go to get away from everything he needed it and he needed it to himself. then again if he didn't tell her and he came back like this she would think hes cheating on her. he couldn't bear to hurt her like that not even to metion the fact that his nightmare would come true if he did. the idea of it made the tears flood his eyes even more. what was he going to do. he was so worried about it that he didnt even notice his vision was blurring and he was getting dizzier. all of a sudden a truck came at him. Then everything went black.
.
.
.
.
the ambulance and fire truck came quickly. Gerard's car was was pushed off the high way and when it hit the ground it flipped over a few times. the car was on its back with part of it on fire. the fire men fought the fire for a good five minutes before it finally died down. they had to use an ax to crack open the car since the door was beyond repair. they made a tiny 1 foot whole in the car and when they looked inside. the inside of the car was covered in blood. it was dripping everywhere. it was the middle of the nights in the middle of no where so there were no lights so they needed a flash light to find him in the car. they pulled him out of that tiny hole slowly trying not to damage the body anymore. he was totally unconscious. they laid his limp, lifeless body on the stretcher and carried him into the ambulance. the cars drove off into the night time leaving only the bloody mess that used to be Gerard's car behind.
Sign up to rate and review this story