Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Extermination, Determination

by IndiaGirl 1 review

Killjoys AU, Very slight Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 435 words

0Unrated
"Gerard.." Frank gripped Gerard's shoulder and sighed. He just wanted to help. Didn't Gerard understand this was a difficult time for all of us?
"It's poison." He hissed. "Let me go."
"No." Frank replied, pushing down on his shoulder and sitting Gerard back down in the dusty chair.
"But I need to go!" Gerard protested, glowering at Frank. "He could be dead by now. And it'll be your fault!" He exclaimed. Frank stepped backwards, taken aback. He knew it was sort of his fault but - no. That was uncalled for. Frank and Ray had tried their hardest to protect Mikey, to cover him. And they had done a damn good job. Had Gerard forgotten that Ray had gotten wounded whilst fighting and was currently lying alone in the main room, with a crudely bandaged leg and a blinding headache? Frank had even gone after them when they took Mikey, but he wasn't fast, or strong enough.
"And if I let you go.." Frank replied calmly, a growl underlying his voice. "Your death will be my fault as well. Just think about it first, please." Gerard was furious.
It was Frank's fault. Gerard had no doubt about it. He wanted to believe that his best friend hadn't caused the possible death and kidnap of his only brother, the only family he has left in this world, but he couldn't. Because he knew he was kidding himself. And he would do anything to save Mikey. Anything.
When the mainlands were outrun with exterminators, he promised his brother that if they ran away together, he would keep him safe. Mikey reciprocated the promise in return, and hooked pinkies with Gerard. The promise was made and Gerard had just broken it.
And worse, he had to face the loss of the only person that meant anything to him any more. How could he trust Frank now?
"I need to go and save him, since you're incapable. I don't give a single shit if I die, Frank." He spat. "As long as those bastards don't kill Mikey first." Gerard threw Frank's hand from his shoulder and stood up. He strode with his gun in hand, and slammed the door hard behind him.
Frank wiped a hand across his face and groaned. Gerard had been doing stupid things for the entirety of his life, but this was a completely new definition of stupid.
But now he has to go after him.
Gerard may hate Frank with a severe passion - but Frank never stopped loving him once.


---

so yeah R&R but also do I continue this, or?
^-^
Sign up to rate and review this story