Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rise From Your Grave

III

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Journey through the labryinth into a mourgue.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-10-28 - Updated: 2012-10-28 - 347 words

2Original
After following many hallways and through quite a few rooms, they finally ended up in a room that looked like it could be that of a medical examiner, with steel lockers lining the walls, and 5 large stell examining tables lined up parallel in the middle of the room with ample space between each.

The Necromancer led the corpse to the nearest table, which had a small step stoll next to it and said, "Well, go on. Get up there!" The corpse, regenerated as it was, including eyes, gave her a glare, and it's mouth moved as though to speak, but only gurgling came out. "I get it, you don't gell like being dissected." She said. Still, the corpse didn't move. "Geeze... I do have to stitch up your throat, you know." She said, impatiently tapping her (small) foot.

IT gave her a look that said if she did try dissecting it, she would be in for a world of pain before it used the stool to awkwardly climb onto the table. It's muscles might still be a bit dehydrated. "Good. I'll be right back." She said, walking out of the room. As she did, she wondered idly why she was treating the corpse (even though it was regenerated, it was a dead body) as thoug hit were a mute human, which it wasn't (well wasn't much), and not her undead servant, which it definitely was.

She came to the conclusion that it'd been so long since she'd been around other people that she was either really fucking lonely, or going insane, or maybe something of the sweet young girl she used to be was somehow still in existence and showing through. The last of these 3 semmed the most unlikely, but also the scariest.

When she retured in several minutes, anti bacterial cream, disinfectant, clean bandages and gauze and cotton balls in arm, she had to stifle a laugh. The corpse was laying on the table, but his hands were behing his head, in an almost cocky manner. Maybe he, too, was regaining something of who he was.
Sign up to rate and review this story