Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Scream for Me

Scream for Me

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Nix can't remember anything, let alone how the world was suddenly mirrored or who the youngish man in front of her is (sorta depressing)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-29 - Updated: 2012-10-30 - 322 words

0Unrated
I walked on the wrong side of the sidewalk, still expecting someone to crash into me. They were dressed normal enough. But everything was backward.

My chest seemed lighter with every step I took. Until I saw him.

Since I'd woken up on that park bench, I had no idea where I was, or what was going on. All I could hold onto was my name. Nix.

My last name...... I drew another blank as the youngish man looked at me. A sad expression shadowed his pretty face.

As he turned and walked in the same direction I was heading, I could have sworn I saw wings dipping from his shoulders. But his back was void of anything but his black shirt.

"Wait!" I called after him, running to catch up. He didn't stop or slow down. But he actually saw me.

He was the first to see me. "Wait!" I gasped, grabbing his shoulder.

Images flooded my head. My hand was in hers as we ran laughing through the rain. She pulled me to a stop, her brown eyes bright. "I love you Nix." She stood on her tiptoes, her slight height making it necessary for her face to level mine.

Her soft lips were a hair from mine as I was jerked back into the weird mirror world. The man was staring at me with sad green eyes. "I....." I felt my cheeks grow red.

"Nix." His voice was level and soft. "It's okay."

"How do you know my name?" I blinked. He smiled slightly.

"It's okay. I'm Gerard." He stepped back again. "I hate to tell you, Nix, but you died."

I expected my heart to react, but it didn't. In shock, I put my hand over my heart in my chest.

Silence. No thud. I felt bile raise in my throat.

My head grew light as the actual light faded.





Yeah, idk. The name'll make sense later one
Sign up to rate and review this story