Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Sugar We're Goin' Down

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete gets the call from Davis that Rose has escaped from home and the real trouble begins.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-10-31 - Updated: 2012-10-31 - 285 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sugar, We're Goin' Down:

The real trouble began when I got that phone call from Davis. I had just left the courthouse when my cell phone buzzed. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Big trouble!" I heard Davis yell on the other end. "We've got big trouble!" I looked at the phone in a strange way. The name on my phone came up as Rose herself. So why am I hearing Davis on the other line?

"Davis?" I asked. "Why do you have Rose's phone?"

"That's the problem!" he shouted.

"What do you mean? Where is Rose?"

"She's gone!"

I froze at his words. "Gone? What do you mean? Tell me what happened."

"Well, I just went out to take out the trash. When I came back inside to check on Rose, she wasn't in her room at all."

"And she wasn't in the house at all?"

"Nope. I looked everywhere-twice."

"And you didn't see anything at all?"

"Did you talk to the neighbors?"

"Yes. Only one person said they saw her running from the house down the street."

"Running from the house down the..." It didn't take me long to connect the dots. "Hey Dave, you don't suppose she..."

"Oh..."

And she didn't take her phone too? "Did she take anything else with her?"

"Not that I can see. Her bag and keys are still here. She definitely didn't drive anyway in the condition that she was in."

"Shit!"

"Exactly!"

I pressed my lips together. "Okay, I'll be right there."

"Hurry! I don't know what state she's in right now."

"I'm on it!" I hung up and rushed out the door to Beach Radio Magazine.

I Cannot Sleep, Lost My Voice
Sign up to rate and review this story