Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Want Him Badly

by Billyboy 2 reviews

Duff is watching at Izzy..

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-03 - 305 words

3Moving
This is actually my first ''story'' (even if it's only a few lines) and english is not my first language. But I try. Hope you will enjoy this piece of gunshit. Would be nice to hear what you think though.


----------




I want him. He is here, just a few meters away from me, but enough making me fighting the desire of jumping on him. So close but still so far away.
The dark straggly hair, a mess but still framing his visage in a perfect way. Duff gazed on him secretly, failing to control his eyes.

To lay down with him in my arms. Feel the softness, stroke those tension shoulders, make him rest in harmony. Give love, get love.. love from Izzy... to be able to drown in his chocolate brown eyes, filled with lust and passion.. hear him quietly whisper my name...


Duff caught himself daydreaming. Seems to be more common these days, especially when Izzy is around. He tries to pull himself together, bring himself back to reality, but it's hard. But then again, he should have been used to this for a long time ago.
Duff took a deep breath, attempting to concentrate in his bass playing. But it's hard too. It's not helping him out of the situation when his own fingers sets against him and are not willing to follow orders. Play right damn it. Don't let that Stradlin mix with your bass playing too, Mckagan.

Izzy leaned over one amplifier to regulate another. Stretching his slender body, giving a quite nice look of him from behind. Unaware of the teasing effect it had on the taller man. Duffs eyes followed every bit of Izzy's body.


''Fuck this...'' Duff muttered. Annoyed of messing up the riff and the lack of concentration.

I want him. Want him badly.
Sign up to rate and review this story