Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Magical art room

by xomcrxo 2 reviews

bdfghj

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 882 words

0Unrated
Frank shoves books into his locker as fast as his short arms will let him, he doesn't want to get shoved in it- too late. A jock grabs him and shoves him in, shutting the door behind him.

Rushing out the class room and screaming out, "I'M FREEEEE!" he runs down the halls and slides as he stops by his locker, grinning wide. Art was next. He grabs his shit. He had to walk with Mikey and Frank since they had the same class. Gerard spots Mikey. "Yo!" Running over to him he punches his shoulder playfully. "Off to Frank's? "

"Ya, sure, calm down" Mikey attempts to calm his older brother down, he didn't want to make a scene. The pushed through crowds of people to hear a muffled shout from no other locker than Frank's

Frank's claustrophobia doesn't help. At all. He pounds on the locker door, waiting for Gerard or Mikey to show up.

Gerard follows the noise. "I hear like, knocking. " he blinks hard. "Gosh, that's annoying." He leans next to Frank's locker. "Fuckin' loud, too."

Mikey shakes his head," Just open up the locker" Mikey paused for a moment trying to remember the combination. (My locker combo :D)"12-42-14" He mumbled under his breath as he entered the combination

Frank tumbles out of the locker, breathing heavily. "GEE I AM GOING TO HURT YOU GODDAMNIT"

"WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT FUCKING FRANKIE OUT OF NO WHERE HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD WHAT" he falls back and screams in fear.

"This happens almost every day, it's really become a routine, and yet whenever Frank comes out of the locker you scream" Mikey holds out his hand to his brother,"Get up or we'll be late"

Frank glares at Gerard. "Fuck dammit. Every fucking day." Frank yells in the direction that the jock ran off in "FAGGOT!"

"Now now, let's not be immatu-"
"EMO FAG" a jock passes by and laughs.
"WHO JUST SAID THAT I'LL KICK THEIR SCRAWNY LITTLE ASS."
The Bob winks and darts down the halls, the bell ringing. "Fucking fuck up the fuck" Gerard mumbles.

"Let's just get going, I'm not in the mood for any other faggots" He urged them

"I heard we have a sub in art today." Frank groans

"I hope they're awesome. " Gerard mumbles as they begin to head to class.

Mikey chuckles,"When are subs ever awesome?"

"Never." Frank blinks and puts his arms behind his head.

"Ah come on, they can't be that bad." Gerard smiles. He had to lie to himself to try and keep the chances well.

"Oh, this sub" Mikey looked slightly disgusted,"Mrs. Mason"

"AND SATAN SAID; LET THERE BE MRS.MASON." Frank booms, laughing

"Can we just take a second"
"To like"
"Mark the worst day in the history of my life right now"
"Like"
"Bee-are-bee"
"Suicide "

"It could be worse" Mikey shrugs

"Don't lie Gerard. We all know you want it's D."

"Hahahaha ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME"

Mikey punched their shoulders pointing towards a disapproving Mrs. Mason,"We should really shut up"

Frank chuckles, but stops talking.

"...Hello." Gerard says to the woman nastily, shoving past her and entering the classroom.

Mikey followed with his head down, not wanting to see the stares of his classmate
s

Frank hums and walks into the classroom proudly. Shooting glares at anyone who looks at his friends the wrong way.

Gerard runs two fingers down his face as he sighs heavily. "Why do people call me a gay emo." He flips his long ebony hair. "I'll never get it."

"Sometimes Gerard, sometimes" Mikeystares at him dully

Frank spins in a circle and sits in his chair, puffing his cheeks and kicking his feet.

"Sometimes what, Mikes?" Gerard reaches out and claps Frank's cheeks.

"Never mind" Mikey smiles slightly at how oblivious his brother is

Frank flails around. Mrs.Mason yells at them. Frank flips her off. Frank gets a detention.

"Thug life."

"Do you want a detention too Mr. Way?" She raised an eyebrow at Gerard

Frank runs around the room, flailing.

"If i get one Mikey gets one too!" Gerard looks at Frank. "Yolo"

"What!" Mikey's eyes widen. "Very well, I'll see all three of you after school
Pete Wentz waves over at the teacher. "I'm coming too." He says heroically. Pete Wentz liked churros.
Some kid tackles Frank to the ground. It turns out to be Brian. Brian Sketcher, football champ. "Frank. Dude. Calm down." He shakes his head, frank still flailing.
Bert Mccraken is all like "Dude bro this party is sick I'm totally coming too."

Pete nods in approval. "I... think... im coming... as welll" jarad leto says in a husky voice.

Hailey Williams flails around. " I wanna come~" she giggles

"I got a rock" Charlie brown joins in

Brittany swags into the room "YOLO NIGGA YOLO"

"I have cancer" alleena tears up
Then dies

"FUCK YOU ALLEENA" Marcuas the rock yells
*Marcus

"MAAAARRRRCUUUUUSSSSSSS" dave yells

Mrs. Mason sighs," Fine you can come, but Mrs. Sitko will be the one in charge"

Jack swags in.
"Yo niggas."

"FUCK YOU JACK" alleena screams "FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR FAMILY"

sarwearhs yells "THIS IS MY PUPPET GERARD"





THE END
A/N: This is actually a three way roleplay my friends and I had
Sign up to rate and review this story