Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Yesterday

Closets and Rings

by Murderous_Music39 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-11-04 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 1488 words

1Ambiance
My breathing came in short pants, fast and ragged, as Mikey walked away. This time it wasn’t because of me being terribly out of shape. Mikey wanted Emily back? After he broke her heart? And what makes him think I won’t stay with her. She isn’t just ‘some girl’. She’s.. Emily.
“So do you wanna go get my stuff?” She asked, interrupting the silence. I looked at her and noticed her eyes were puffy.
“Sure, but why were you crying? Everything ok?” I worried as I helped her up.
“Tally’s leaving. She isn’t coming back. But I don’t think that’s the truth. Something isn’t right Gee.” Her voice said more than her words. Her eyes told me she had an idea of what was really going on with Tally, and it scared her.
“What do you think is really wrong?” I pulled her closer to me to calm her shivers.
“I-I don’t know. I think she’s going to.. You know.” And I did. I realized all the signs were there. Why she was always upset and taking something. And why last night, she came to talk to me, to say she was sorry and good bye.
“Oh my god Emily,I really hope she won’t. Hopefully going home will get her back to where she needs to be. Maybe we can even try to tell her parents, they can get her help..” I pulled her even closer and kissed her trying to calm her down.
“Yeah, lets try to tell them.” She nods, reaching into her pocket. “She gave me their number for emergencys.” She dialed and then put the phone on speaker.
“Hello?” A voice said, sounding like a more tired version of Tally’s.
“Hi, are you Tally’s mother?” I asked for Emily. Theres a brief muffling sound then the woman talked again.
“Well yes, who are you?”
“I’m a friend of Tally’s and I just wanted to let you know a few things. I think your daughter has been suffering from depression and self-medicating. I also am afraid she is going to committ suicide.” Emily wimpered when I said this, as did Tally’s mom. She breathed in a trembling breath.
“Thank you for telling me. I’ll try to get help. Do you by chance know what she’s been taking?” She asked.
“No, i’m really sorry.”
“It’s ok. Don’t worry, i’m going to get her help. I’m so glad she knows you kids.”
“Thanks, it’s good to know you will.” Emily looked at me with a small, unsure smile on her face. “Ok now i have to go, she will be getting here soon. Bye, thank you.”
“Goodbye,” I hang up and smile back at her. “She’ll be ok, no worries.” Taking her hand, we walked in silence in the falling snow to her dorm. We grabbed her bags and headed back over to my dorm.
“Just so you know, I won’t be leaving you soon. And hopefully ever.” I reassured her as we walked up my stairs. We walked in and grabbed my stuff and Mikey. He followed behind us like a child who didn’t get his candy he wanted. When we got to our car, we threw our stuff in and Mikey climbed in. I looked at Emily, standing in the light flurry. The snowflakes landing on her dark black hair with the red streaks she and Tally put in a week or so ago and stuck on her long dark eyelashes. Her lips and cheek bright pink due to the coldness but still pulled into a smile.
“C’mere.” I grinned and grabbed her around the waist. Leaning against the car, I warmed her lips with mine until Mikey and the cab driver told us to get in. I sat between Mikey and Emily and was the victum of abuse and torture. Mikey kept elbowing me and Emily teased me slightly..
“I’M IN THE CAR!” Mikey announced irritated. He must have noticed Emily.
“I know.” Emily and I snap at the same time. After about 15 minutes we finally get to the airport. We sit around for a while until we get on the plane. We take off and I grab Emily’s hand and give it a small squeeze.
“I love you, forever and always.” I whispered in her ear. She lied her head on my shoulder and we fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily’s P.O.V.
“Em, wake up. We need to go,” Gee says, poking me and glancing worriedly and the lady in the blue uniform walking towards us. I really didn’t feel like talking so I scrambled up and grabbed my suitcase. But due to my amazing skills, I manage to succeed in dropping my 6 pound suitcase on my foot..
“Shit!!” I scream, jumping around the cabin. Gee chuckles a bit and takes my elbow, snatching our stuff off the ground, he leads me out into the airport. We look around for Mikey and Gee’s parents and finally see them. A medium height, slightly heavy women with full, rosy cheeks and beautiful ebony hair is waving crazily at us. Beside her stands a taller, heavier, version of Gerard only with with less hair on his head and more on his chin.
“Gerard honey! Over here!” Called his mom. Gee’s face flushed red and his smile was bigger than I’d ever seen it. He dashed over to her and gave her a huge bear hug.
“Hey mama, how are you?” He asked, his voice muffled by her coat. He pulled away and moved on to his dad.
“Hi dad,” He wasn’t as enthusiastic with words but from the way they were hugging, you could tell he was thrilled to be home. To my surprise I felt my eyes well up and a yearning in my heart for my parents to be like this.
“So this pretty little thing must be Emily? Nice to meet you,” their mom greeted me. She took my hand in her warm hand and gave it a shake.
“Nice to meet you too,” I mumbled, suddenly shy. I turned and shook their dads hand as well. We headed out to the car as their mom babbled about dinner, where I will stay, if were gonna be busy, and wanting to meet my parents. Wait, meet my parents?? My head snapped up to see Mikey and his parents staring at me expectantly. Gerard shifted uncomfortably.
“Um.. Meet my parents?” I replied meekly, hoping that wasn’t what they’d asked for.
“Well, yeah. We’d love to meet them!” Mrs.Way smiled oblivious to my hesitance.
“erm..” I was smart when it came to excuses.
“She well.. She and her parents don’t get along well. Maybe that could wait?” Gerard, ever the life saver, interjected. His mom stood looking at me blankly for a second, but quickly nodded. She clapped her hands together and ushered us into the freezing snow. We trudged over to their mint green Volvo and climbed in. I sat in the back beside Gerard, who was stuck between Mikey and I. It was a half hour drive to their house and It was full on interrogation. I swear his parents are practicing to be police or maybe, they are undercover cops. I have no clue which but I know that if they are either, they deserve a promotion. When we pulled into their rocky driveway, I almost shouted thank you to the heavens. Gerard, Mikey, and I all scrambled outside as soon as possible. We stood off to the side as their parents pulled into the garage.
“Do you guys wanna just, ya know, hang out?” Mikey part asked, part pleaded. Gerard started to answer but I stuck my hand over his mouth and answered for him.
“Sure!” Mikey’s eyes lite up and he began to gush about where to go and why. We spent the rest of the evening planning how to spend break. Around 11 Gee and I crawled into his bed.
“I love you, I truly do. I love you with all my heart.” He told me, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. And we fell asleep like that, entwined in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard’s P.O.V.
When I wake up, I feel the familiar craving for caffeine and look down, seeing an angel with her face buried in my chest. I was torn, wake her and fulfill my need or ignore it and let her sleep. My stomach twisted itself up and the decision was made. Maybe I could get up without waking her though… Slowly and carefully, I untangled myself and slipped across my floor and up to the kitchen. I walk over to the coffee pot and grab my favorite ‘I
Sign up to rate and review this story