Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Cardboard Box

by Billyboy 2 reviews

Another Duzzy

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 304 words

2Moving
Another short one here. And forgive my english if there are any issues. Not my mother language. Hope you enjoy this folly piece

-----------

''Duff, can you reach to the box for me please?'' Izzy stood by the shelter that was much higher than himself. Duff was the tallest man in the band and did sometimes have to reach to levels the others couldn't. He approached Izzy, muttered a short ''sure'' and raised one arm to the smaller box.

With a grip on the box of cardboard, he lowered it to Izzy, confronting his gaze. His dark chocolate eyes watching back at him. It's so tempting to keep the moment, he doesn't want to ruin it, so he continued to drown in Izzy's eyes, digging deeper, diving towards Izzy's soul.

''Thanks'' Izzy replied, receiving the box, giving him a indistinct look. Duff doesn't know if his feelings are clear to the outside, but he can't deny the voice inside wich would love to have a verification, a proof on responded feelings. What a relief it would be.
What if he would take the verification in his own hands? What if he would press Izzy right now against the wall, steal a kiss or two..? It would only be fair, thinking of how Izzy already has stolen his heart for a long time ago. A little bit of dividends, please.

Quiet seconds, how long they last Duff is unsure about, he lost the sense of time.
''You're Welcome sweetie'' he responds back, feeling his legs getting to life, moving away from Izzy. Best to be on a safe space, it's getting too tempting otherwise. Too tempting. Too dangerous.

What was that for a response anyway? Did he just call Izzy for sweetie? By the surprised look on the shorter mans face, yes - probably.
Sign up to rate and review this story