Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Profile of a ficwaddian... that would be me:)

by xFuRiEx 6 reviews

It feels like I'm the only person who hasn't done this. Well, now I have. Meet me :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2012-11-10 - 1086 words

0Unrated
Hello all! So like I said, I've seen everyone putting these up and it was a brilliant idea. Kudos to whomever suggested it! Here it goes...

Username: xFuRiEx

Real name: It's Juanita, but I'm guessing Anna would be easier.

Nicknames: None really, though some of my friends just call me Jua.

Gender: Female!

Birthday: 7 March

Age: 20

Country: I bet you'd never guess... South Africa, but I plan to move as soon as I finished my studies.

City: N/A... No, really, the people in this country doesn't even know where it is, because it's a small town in the middle of nowhere where a lot of nothing happens often.

Religion: Honestly, Christian (Protestant) But I'm not a holier-than-thou person. I'm very open minded about these things.

Relationship status: Single! I believe in my independence. lol!

Favorite musicians/bands: Are you sure you're ready for this? In no specific order, except My Chemical Romance being first:
Avenged Sevenfold
Bullet For My Valentine
Three Days Grace
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Icon For Hire
The Used
Falling In Reverse
Escape The Fate
Kill Hannah
Blood On The Dance Floor
Hollywood Undead
Blink 182
Leathermouth
Muse
Placebo
Halestorm
Sleeping With Sirens
Crown The Empire
Lola Ray
Anberlin
Good Charlotte
The Spill Canvas
Billy Talent
Alesana
Automatic Loveletter
Blacklisted Me
Pencey Prep
Mindless Self Indulgence
Honestly, this list can go on forever, but there are a handful of my favorites.

Favorite movies: The Adjustment Bureau
American Outlaws
One Missed Call
Red Riding Hood
I like the Twilight Saga and Harry Potter movies (sue me)
Battleship was good.
The Haunting
Ooh, I like the Fast and Furious movies!
Loved the Scream movies, 3rd one was the best. #4 actually kinda just sucked.
I'm sure there are more, but let's not keep going. Next!

Favorite TV shows: Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Gossip Girl
Suits
I'm totally into anime as well like Naruto
The O.C.

Favorite books: Harry Potter books
The Fallen series

Heroes: My Chemical Romance
Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan & Zacky Vengeance
My friends definitely!

Bandoms:MCR and A7X

Pairings: Mostly original, but I love reading a good Frerard which is plentiful on this sight ;)

Hobbies: Listening to music - totally addicted!
Writing.
Watching good stories.
Reading good stories.
Sleeping or just drinking as much coffee as I can.

Favorite fics: I have too many, but I have to point out one or two that stand out:
Be My Detonator - CosmicZombie
Trying To Escape The Inevitable - CosmicZombie
See where I'm going with this?
Back in the day... - monstrice901
One For Sorrow - CatscanFlyy
Happiness or Misery? - cup-full-of-blood
In Love With The Enemy - FabulousRevenge
There are several others that I also love, but they don't get updated often which sucks. Hey peoples, update your stories! I know, I'm the last person to make such a demand since I suck at updating myself and I'm terrible at leaving reviews. Sorry about that...

Favorite authors: CosmicZombie
CatscanFlyy
tmbfucks

Sample of my writing:
“Mind if I join you?” a familiar voice asked and I looked up to see Frank standing at the other side of the small table.

“If you ask me that question one more time, I swear I’ll strangle you," I threatened completely serious. The 5'5 teen seemed to always be asking me that question, because he was always turning up out of thin air. He clearly couldn't take a hint.

He just laughed, his hazel eyes sparkling and sat down. “You do realize that you’ll have to stand on a chair to be able to do that.”

I pursed my lips together to keep from laughing and then I snapped at him, “Fuck you!”

I frowned in confusion, because he just laughed again. No matter how much I swore at this guy or tried to piss him off, nothing helped. He always laughed at me. I may be a girl, but my ego was as precious to me as it was to a macho jock. Maybe that's why I always felt the need to lash out at the dark-haired boy. His mocking tones and laughter wounded my ego even though it probably wasn't intentionally. He was just a kid with too much energy on his hands. I'm sure he didn't mean to be a little asshole.

“What is wrong with you?” I asked in all seriousness. I understood being had hyper-active had its side-effects, but no one could always be this cheery.

“Honestly, quite a few things.” He chuckled, “No, there’s nothing wrong with me. I’m just a little hyper.”

“A little? Now there’s an understatement if I’ve ever heard one,” a tall, skinny boy with glasses perched practically on the tip of his nose said, sitting down in the chair next to Frank.

“You’re a real funny guy,” Frank told him sarcastically. He turned to me, “This is Mikey. Mikey, this is… I don’t even know your name yet.”

“Frank is a lot more than just a little hyper. He’s freaking insane!” Mikey continued to joke; at least I think he was joking.

“Do you mind? I’m trying to ask her a question,” Frank stated a little annoyed.

“Okay,” Mikey said, putting his hands up in mock defense. "I was just telling her the truth."

“What’s your name?” Frank asked, turning back to face me.

“It doesn’t matter,” I replied, shaking my head and looking down.

Making friends was not on my to-do-list, especially not if Frank was going to be that friend. I had a feeling that he had a way of crawling into people's hearts and staying there and that was definitely the last thing I needed.

“Of course it does. How else would I get to know you?”

“You don’t want to know me,” I muttered shortly, getting up from the table and heading for the door.

“Yes, I do,” he insisted and I heard a chair scraping across the floor behind me before I could hear Frank running after me. “Besides, you know my name.”

“I never asked you for your name.”

“But I introduced myself, because it’s basic manners,” he continued.

“I guess that’s something I lack,” I said flatly, walking out the door.

**

Okay, so there's my profile. I hope I didn't leave out anything important.

By the way, you should check out the new MCR fanfic sight. There are quite a few stories on there:http://www.mychemicalromancefanfiction.com

Anyway, I'll stop talking now.
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story