Categories > Original > Drama > I guess this is a journal

I guess this is a journal

by Mirazal 2 reviews

To Iknewhimtoowell

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-10 - Updated: 2015-03-07 - 229 words

-1Cliche
Hi, I received your comment on the post that I made about Colin. I just want to say thank you for sending it, I appreciate it.

I deleted the post because I realized that it comes up if you just google Colin's name, and it was kind of insensitive of me to even write and post it without even knowing him. I don't want anyone I actually know to find this account as well, so the post is gone.

As an answer to your question: I didn't really know that much about Colin previously, except for the fact that he was a really great swimmer (which is admirable to me, because I swim and I suck). I remember at the start of ninth grade, I was trying to get a punk rock image and I didn't have that many friends, so when I saw this kid on the bus wearing a black rock band t shirt and Doc Martens, I thought he'd be pretty cool to talk to. I completely wish that I'd gotten to know him. I still think about him a lot, actually.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine the pain you must have gone through. I hope that by now you have healed and moved on. We will hold Colin forever in our hearts, though.

Thank you again, please stay strong as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story