Categories > Original > Humor > HEY HEY WE ARE A HURRICANE

THIS IS PERSONAL

by atomickilljoy 9 reviews

This is embarrassing and personal, and a bit disturbing. Don't read unless you can take it.

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-11 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 243 words

0Unrated
Gaaaah Friday was so embarrassing

PERIOD STORY
EXIT IF YOU HATE PERIOD STORIES

On Friday, I went to school, and put on a smaller pad for school, since I have to change for gym and my shorts are loose and I don't want it to stick out.

While I changed, I kind of wet myself with blood(VERY LITTLE), and I'm straight edge, so I can't use the bathroom because people smoke in it, smoke sickens me and I would've second hand smoked.
I couldn't change pads because I didn't go to the bathroom.

I toughed it through and made it to my next class. I toughed that through, too.

I went to chorus class, and when I got up, to leave, I saw the seat had blood, and I was so embarrassed because I was in the first row, and I was the first to leave.

I got to science and that seat had some blood too, but the whole seat was red colored, so it was fine.

I got to history and that seat was dark blue, and when I got up to leave, I saw that one had blood too.

I got on the bus, and that seat had a little blood. And the seat on the train had a little blood, too.
I felt horrible and I still feel horrible and embarrassed and I'm venting here because you guys are awesome and won't make fun of me...hopefully.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Sign up to rate and review this story