Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Percents

by NinWhore 3 reviews

Warnings: Yaoi, technical shota (Depending what age you make them since it's not mentioned), mentions of sex, drabble, one shot, and crack pairing. Pointless drabble. Really. No plot. No acutal ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Kakashi, Shikamaru - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-19 - 208 words - Complete

4Funny
Sometimes, it amazed Shikamaru just how many times he could have sex in one day. It really did.

Or at least the amount of times he could come in one day. It was astonishing how, despite all the control he thought he had, he could never deny Kakashi when he came to him, his mask down and ginning. Sighing, he wearily counted the amount of times he had come since he had woken up that day on his hand.

There was the wake up shower sex, the under the table breakfast hand jobs, the blow job during lunch, the `welcome home' sex, the after dinner 69, the before bed shower hand jobs, and then the three times they had simply fucked on the bed.

He grabbed a pillow and groaned, pressing it over his head with a muttered "How troublesome..." Maybe he was a nympho. Well, maybe Kakashi was the nympho since about eighty percent of the time he started the sex...Well, maybe more like seventy percent...He peeked out from under the pillow, looking at the jounin lying next to him with an amused grin. "Shika...Unless you want me to fuck you again, you had better move your hands from my ass."

Well...Maybe... Sixty percent?
Sign up to rate and review this story