Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe I should just leave?

Maybe I should just leave?

by tmbfucks 15 reviews

I at least know of one person who would love that...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 522 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, as you guys know, nearly all of the stories I've written have involved Frank and I getting together. Something you probably know about even more is that someone on here is getting fed up with that, and so she wrote me as a psycho lunatic that was obsessed with Frank in one of her fics. I didn't know about that, and I didn't want that to happen.

You're all probably thinking I hate her now, well, I don't. I don't hate anyone on this site. In fact, Ash/Claire was one of my first friends on here.

She's not the only person that's sick of this though, and I'm not the only person that does it, but that doesn't matter. Not to these people anyway. The point is that to some people, I'm not welcome on here anymore. I don't feel welcome anywhere to be honest. People are saying that it's because I'm "popular" on here so I can get away with anything.

I didn't join this site to be popular. In fact, I only joined because I felt like making an account and reading stories so I could review them. As time progressed, I wrote stories too. It went well at first, but sometime in August I think, people started getting pissed off at everything. I didn't know what the hell was going on. Now I see that the reason is me.

Anyway. I didn't exactly feel like publishing anything. I'm nervous of my writing as it is. So when people say that they don't like it, then I take the reason why into consideration. But, this time it's because I put myself into stories a lot. Fine, I see where you're coming from. You're sick of seeing the same character over and over again. But, if that's really true, then Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob would piss you off too.

You know something? I have a massive crush on Frank. Wow. Big surprise right?!? Maybe that's why I wanted to write stories about us. So that they weren't in my head any more, and maybe I could move on. It hasn't happened yet, no, but for fucks sake, you can't expect it to. It's a fucking crush! In my auditions, I welcome everyone. OC's or not, you can be in my story. If you don't get the part you wanted, I try to make room somewhere else sometimes.

So, maybe you haven't auditioned yourself ever, well then, doesn't that make you a special little girl?!?

Not once on this site, have I ever personally attacked someone. Okay, I posted a note a little while ago about a similar issue, but I put that down. I didn't even name any names. I NEVER WANTED TO HURT ANYONE!!!

Okay, so the thing is, I'm not going to stop writing Franina. I might stop putting it on here though. In fact, I might stop putting it on the internet all together. I didn't want to be one of those people that were bullied out of a website, but maybe I just am. So, it really depends on you guys I guess...
Sign up to rate and review this story