Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Author Of The Week!

Author Of The Week-11/12/2012

by sampartypoison 1 review

THIS WEEKS AUTHOR IS: unitedsuck007 Rec-list inside!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-13 - 863 words

1Exciting
So this was really hard to choose this week. You guise gave me so many great suggestions! I think I already have next week's author too!
Anyway, I FUCKING LOVE UNITEDSUCK007. LIKE HONESTLY OMFG
First off, First Of The Gang To Die is literally probably in my top two favorite fanfiction of all time. IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST SHIT EVER. and so before someone suggested her, I didn't even know about her other stuff. But, I just read it all today, and literally, she's so fucking good. just just go read all her stuff its amazing.
ANYWAY HERES THE REC LIST:

unitedsuck007: http://www.ficwad.com/author/108332

First Of The Gang To Die:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/160600
With a gun in his hand and the first to do time, the first of the gang to die.
Notes: OHGOD OHGOD. okay so let me explain this so you understand how much i fucking LOVE THIS. okay. Gee's in the mafia. He's basically the Don. and and so he finds Frankie in this relationship with this guy who's his enemy, and like he claims Frankie as his own, and this is basically their life. and its literally so amazing that i could read it over and over again. i cant even describe it. WARNING: rape (dont worry Gee takes care of those fuckers), homophobia, FUCK TON OF CURSING (but seriously doesnt that just make the story even better), sex, sex, sex, sex and more sex. and fluffyness. AND OMFG SO MUCH AWESOMNESS.

wipes brow okay. onto the next one.

Without You I'm Nothing:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/181865
Okay so this is basically the more in-depth ending of The First Of The Gang To Die. I'm not gunna say what it's about cause itll ruin the ending, so read FOTGTD before you read this cause this is just in-depth of the end. READ FOTGTD FUCKERS

Where Is My Mind?:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/195969
Kinda sad Frerard, to do with the 'Day of the Dead'/'Dia de los Muertos'.
Notes: ohmygee, here come the waterworks. so fucking beautiful. i fucking love day of the dead so this is just amazing.

Sacrebleu:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/193957
Frerard smut one-shot, featuring the oh-so-sexy French language.
Notes: ohmyjesus this is just the best shit ever right there. its so fucking funny xD

La Suiveur:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/190705
Very creepy/horror Frerard one-shot. French for 'The Follower'.
Notes: starts off all good and im like YAY FLUFF, then it just is like AHHH WAHT THE FUCK ITS SO SCARY. aw man its scary but so fucking awesome.

Like A Boss:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/181338
Notes: HAHAHA OMFG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SMUT IVE EVER READ. holy shit. clutches stomach ohshit. haha its like set in the mafia time xD and omfg just read it cause its amazing. THE ENDING OMFG xD

Red:
http://www.ficwad.com/story/175174
OFNDJKAS;FDKSA OMFG I LITERALLY CANT STOP LAUGHING OMFG OMFG. seriously this is like THE funniest thing i have ever FUCKING READ. holy shit. lemme just give you a taste here:

Gerard stripped of his Iron Maiden t-shirt and skinny jeans, kicking off his Converse into the corner of the room. Then he turned to Frank, one hand on hip.

"Okay-either..." he read the labels carefully. "Burnt Cherry or...When I Cut Out Your Heart And Make You Eat It This Is The Colour Your Blood'll Be." He looked up, disturbed-both men shared the air of unease. "Um... how about I just..." he gingerly placed the bottle on the bath tub ledge, "put this right here and leave it alone-"

"DIE BITCH DIE!" Frank screamed, pulling out a bazooka and blasting the bottle to oblivion. "NEVER COME NEAR ME AND MY BOYFRIEND EVER AGAIN!"

"FRANK!" Gerard yelped, staring at the huge anti-air missile in his lover's small hands. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?! THAT IS A FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLE USED IN THE RUSSIAN ARMY!"

"Да здравствует Россия федерации!" Frank screeched, and Way could only stare.

"What...what even...I didn't know you speak Russian. Or had a gun licence."

"Uh yeah...sorry about that, man..."

"No no...it's cool, s'all good..."

Gerard stood up from the gaping hole in the bathtub. It was letting out little sparks of fire. He looked to the bazooka on the ground, which Frank touched with a nimble foot.

"If Brian asks, Mikey did it."

"Sure. You wanna talk about it, or...?"

"I think it's best we don't, Gee, I'm under oath."

"Oath?" The younger nodded. "How...how about we just dye my hair, baby?"

"Okay," Frank chirped, ordering the older man to sit below him. He shook the little red bottle and squirted the paste in its entirety into his palm.

^^^^^^^^^ FUCKING EXACTLY THATS PART OF IT AND THE REST IS EVEN FUNNIER XD

So, theres tons more of stuff she's written, but theyre mostly funny ass notes. I suggest you read everything cause shes fucking hilarious.
ill be updating my rec list soon since i found some more fics.
HEY IF YOU GUISE HAVE ANY FICS YOU WANNA SUGGEST, PUT EM UP BITCHEZ, IM RUNNING OUTTA READING MATERIAL HERE xD
xo
Sign up to rate and review this story