Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises Into Lies (Audition Story)

I won't say I'm in love

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

"Don't make me laugh, Ash.I don't love nothing or nobody 'cept me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-13 - Updated: 2012-12-13 - 550 words

2Original
“No way, Dickweed!” Frank Mother Fucking Iero stomps his most definitely NOT last season Prada shoes at his slightly older twin brother angrily, his lightly tanned face turning an amusing (For Ashley) shade of pink. Okay, so the muddy red converse sneakers with the frayed laces and worn soles weren’t exactly Prada, but still.
“I do not have any lovey dovey romantic meaningful feelings for Gerard and I most certainly am not blushing.” The rebellious wild haired guitarist huffs, crossing his skinny little arms across his chest angrily, partially obscuring the image of the three Green Day rockers on his shirt.
Ashley smirks, absolutely loving the way this surprise unwanted visit had turned out “Sure you`re not, Frankie. Your skin is usually that rather flattering shade of hot pink.”
“Oh piss off. It’s hot out and I must have got slightly burnt. I do not blush.”
Ashley rolls his eyes. “Sure, Whatever you say brother dearest.”
“Do you know anything important about the guy or not?” Frank questions, tapping his left foot. “Cause if not, I`m just going to go. On the way in some hot chick in a low cut Panic! At The Disco tee was eyeing me up and I don`t plan on spending the test of the day on my own.” He lies expertly.
True, some slutty rocker chick had been checking him out as he passed the campus library and any other day he probably would have taken the time stay and flirt shamelessly like he always did, but today his filthy mind was preoccupied with a stunning red head. The girl was hot, if a little too skinny, with what Frank guessed to be C, maybe D cup breasts, cropped black hair and a flirty smirk to match, but he just wasn’t interested today. She wasn`t Gerard.
“Frank, “Ashley sighs, “Look, I know your young and you want to have some fun, but this lifestyle is only going to hurt you in the long run. Eventually someone is going to come along and you will fall hard for them and they are probably going to end hurting you.” And he had a feeling that day was going to be soon, and that person was going to be Gerard Way, the boy he was so interested in.
“Don’t make me laugh, Ash.” Frank scoffs, opening the dorm room door, “I`m the heartbreaker, remember? I don`t love nothing or nobody `cept me, myself and I. I ain`t gonna ever end up the one hurt and crying over some guy or girl who supposedly broke my poor fragile little heart.”
And a month ago that would have been true. Truer than true in fact. Frank didn’t care for anybody apart from himself. Hell, last week it would have been true. But last week he hadn’t met the shy, beautiful red haired Gerard Way who had undeniably caught his eye. He kept denying it to himself, but there was something about that kid, something that scared Frank, something that excited him. Maybe, just maybe, the thought, Gerard would be the one to tame him.
Well not tame him exactly, frank highly doubted anyone could ever do that, but run alongside him in his chaos filled life.
Sign up to rate and review this story