Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Some nights, lover of the light, we are young.

Introduction

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes17 0 reviews

*This was originally a dream my friend had. She wrote it, I'm posting it. Enjoy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-11-14 - Updated: 2012-11-15 - 241 words

0Unrated
Introduction

It’s a day like no other, its Fall but the weathers quite warm for this time of year. There are hardly any clouds in the sky, and the air smells like greasy fried food from fast food restaurants in this small little town that goes by the name of; Roanoke. There’s not quite a lot to do in this town, but it sure is beautiful in the Fall. All of the trees on the mountains that surround the valley, it’s just so pretty to see the different colored leaves. It’s nice sometimes just to climb to my roof and stare at the leaves, and the clear blue skies and just let my mind wander. Sometimes my friend Kaitlyn would sneak out of her chaotic house for a few hours, when we were in high school, and stare at the leaves with me. Kaitlyn and I were best friends since kindergarten, we were practically sisters, and we were kind of the outcasts in high school, but we could’ve cared less about what people thought about us. Our high school years weren’t like anyone else’s; it wasn’t what we thought it would be. Hell, I don’t think anybody could have thought of what would have happened to Kaitlyn and I. So here’s our story, and it starts where it ends. So let’s just start with our freshman year of high school.
Sign up to rate and review this story