Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal One-Shots For All :D

Bryn paced up and down nervously, biting her lip. Bandit was worried "Are you okay?" She asked eventually "Do you want me to get my Daddy?"

"No!" Bryn said quickly, whipping round to look at her "Look, you keep practicing your piano, okay? I'm gonna go downstairs and start making your dinner. I'll call you when it's done. Practice until then, okay?"

Bandit nodded, turned around on the piano stool and continued practicing. She didn't particularly like playing piano and would rather play bass like her uncle but her Dad seemed so proud of her when she played so she carried on. She'd do anything to make her Dad proud, especially now.

Bryn smiled at the back of her head before turning around and going downstairs. She didn't start making dinner. She stood at the bottom of the stairs, glancing at the kitchen and then glancing at Gerard's study. He was in there. Drawing, writing lyrics, whatever it was that he did in there... He hated being disturbed even there, even by Bandit just wanting to show her Dad a new painting she'd created. But Bryn needed to talk to him.




"Are you okay Mr Way?" Bryn asked, noticing he was sitting on the sofa and staring into space.

"You don't need to call me Mr Way." Gerard said softly "Just call me Gerard. Gee if you want. And I'm fine. My divorce was finalized today."

"Well it's all for the best right?" Bryn asked, sitting down next to him "I mean, you were arguing all the time. It was upsetting Bandit. I hope I'm not over-stepping a mark or something..."

"It's okay. And I know it was upsetting her. But now Lindsey's ran off somewhere and won't answer her phone." Tears spilled over Gerard's eyes "And it's all my fault. I could've tried to make things work with her. But I didn't bother."

"Don't blame yourself." Bryn whispered "Things will be better for you, Lyn-z and Bandit now. I promise."

Gerard smiled at her "Thanks. Look, would you like a drink? I know I'd like one.




Bryn didn't have that much to drink. Gerard did. He said it didn't matter because Bandit was sleeping over at a friends house anyway. One thing lead to another and they ended up having sex. And now Bryn had something that she needed to tell Gerard. Because well... She was pregnant.



"Jennifer... My period's late." Bryn told her best friend as they sipped coffee "You don't think?"

"Oh my god! You might be pregnant! Here take this test!" Jennifer produced a pregnancy test from her bag.

"Why are you carrying a pregnancy test around in your hand bag?" Bryn asked, raising her eye-brows.

"I have like five tests in here. You never know when you're gonna need them and then who's prepared?" Jennifer grinned, nodding her head.

Bryn sighed and made her way into the bathroom. She peed on the stick and then came back downstairs "I'm scared." She admitted.

"Don't be scared. If you are pregnant then I'll be there for you." And then the obvious hit Jennifer "Holy shit, who's the father?"

"I don't really want to say." Bryn muttered.

"It's totally Gerard, isn't it!? Wow. Really Bryn? Your employer?"

"Technically Lindsey is my employer. She's the one that pays me and she hired me. Gerard didn't even want a nanny." Bryn groaned and hid her face in her hands "Oh God, that makes it even worse."

"The results have come up." Jennifer said, putting her arm around her.

"Tell me, I can't bear to look." Bryn whispered.

"Bryn... You're pregnant."




After standing there for ten minutes like a lemon, Bryn made her way slowly to Gerard's office and then tapped on the door three times "Leave me alone!" Gerard snapped.

"It's kind of important Mr Way." Bryn said. After that night, she'd tried to call him Gee and he hadn't liked it. He hadn't really liked her calling him Gerard either. And that was what terrified her about telling him she was pregnant.

"Alright, come in then." Gerard groaned.

Bryn opened the door and walked inside. The office was a mess and Gerard was sat in a desk chair, looking down at a drawing for his new comic book "What do you want?" He asked.

"I really need to tell you something." Bryn said "It's important. I've been keeping it to myself for a long time now and now I have no choice but to tell you." Gerard didn't say anything "Remember when we... You know... About four months ago?"

"Of course I remember." Gerard said softly.

"Well... Now... I'm pregnant!" Bryn blurted out.

Gerard blinked at her "You're what?"

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you!" Bryn burst into tears "But you keep acting like that day never happened! And it killed me inside."

"I can't believe I didn't notice before." Gerard got up and walked towards her "Bryn, I'm so sorry. But I felt so guilty. I'd only just divorced Lindsey. It felt like I'd cheated on her. So I tried to act like it had never happened to you but in reality, I never stopped thinking about that night. I love you so much Bryn and I wanna be there for you and the baby."

"Really?" Bryn asked, tearfully.

Gerard wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek "Of course I do."




Bandit ran out of school towards her Dad's car "Is it a boy or a girl?" Bandit shrieked. She was so excited about being a big sister.

"You'll see when we get there." Gerard teased with a grin.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me..." Bandit pestered the whole way to the hospital but Gerard still wouldn't give in.

Bandit ran down the hospital corridors, dragging Gerard with her until they get to Bryn's room. Bryn was sat up in a hospital bed, holding onto the new-born baby in her arms "Hey Sweetie." Bryn grinned "Come and say hi to your little sister."

"Yay! I'm so glad it's a girl!" Bandit smiled "What's she called?"

"We can't think of a name." Bryn admitted "Why don't you think of a name?"

"We should call her Rosie! That's my favourite name!" Bandit said "Can I hold her please?"

"Of course you can." Bryn smiled "Sit on the bed then."

Bandit sat next to Bryn and Bryn handed Rosie to her then put her arm around her. Gerard sat the other side of Bryn and put his arm around her "I love you." Gerard told her and kissed her cheek.

Bryn smiled "I love you too."



[A/N] - I hope you liked it! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story