Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

"Y-You're in love with me?" Aislinne repeated "How could you just tell me that?"

"Well you asked-"

"I didn't think it'd be me!" Aislinne cried "I'm dating your brother! I don't even... How can I-"

"I shouldn't have said anything." Mikey sighed "I'm really sorry Aislinne."

"You don't even understand." Aislinne told him "It's not just that you told me."

"What do you mean?"

"It's that maybe I feel the same way about you." Aislinne snapped.

"No you don't." Mikey said quickly "You don't love me."

"What makes you say that?"

"You don't love me!" Mikey yelled "No! You don't! You can't! You don't love me!"

"Stop saying that!" Aislinne cried.

Mikey stood up "You don't love me. Stop saying you love me."

"I never said I loved you, I just said I felt the same way about you. What's wrong with that?"

"Just please."

Aislinne stood up and took his hands "Well then I'm sorry about this." And with that, she kissed him.

After about ten seconds, Mikey pushed her away "Look, I love you. But you're with Gerard."

"I know." Aislinne sighed, her eyes filling with tears "I love him but I love you too. Maybe a little more than I love Gerard."

"We can't tell anyone about this, okay Aislinne?" Mikey asked "And we will never ever talk about this ever again, 'kay?"

"But Mikey-"

"No!" Mikey cried, ran down the stairs and out of the house. How could he have just done that? How could he do that to his older brother? Especially in these circumstances.



"You kissed him?" Acantha cried. Aislinne had invited her over the moment that Mikey left "Are you insane? You can't just cheat on Gerard like that."

"I didn't cheat on him! Stop aying I cheated on him." Aislinne sighed heavily and chucked herself down on her bed "I didn't mean to kiss him, he was just there and he was so cute so I... Yeah, I just..."

"Your lips just happened to fall onto his?" Acantha yelled "Look, you shouldn't have done that."

"You think I don't know that?" Aislinne shrieked "Would you quit yelling at me?"

"I'm sorry but this is bad Aislinne. Like really bad. How could you have done something like that? Are you gonna tell Gerard?"

"Are you thick?" Aislinne asked, raising her eye-brows "Of course not! God, you're so stupid."

"Don't be so mean to me. Just because you cheated on your boyfriend."

"Do you know what?" Aislinne snapped "You're just jealous! You're jealous because I have two boys in love with me and you don't even have one! It's kind of pathetic just daydreaming over Ray all the time. You were right, you shouldn't tell him that you like him because he wouldn't like a stupid moaner like you." Acantha blinked at her and Aislinne realised what she'd just said. She put her hand over her mouth "Acantha, I didn't mean-"

"Yes you did." Acantha interupted. She grabbed her bag and stormed out of the house.

Aislinne ran her fingers through her hair and sat down on the edge of her bed. What was wrong with her? Normally she avoided arguements no matter what. She'd never want Acantha to feel the way that she'd just made her feel. And normally, she'd never have even considered cheating on Gerard. What was wrong with her?



[A/N] - Another short chapter, sorry D:
Sign up to rate and review this story