Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Burning In Hell

“I feel sick.”

by TheBelittled 0 reviews

Courtney is getting conspicuously sick in the middle of Gerard's class.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-21 - 1408 words

0Unrated
"Mom, what don't you understand? No matter what you do, Gerard and I won't be staying away from each other. Hell, if he wanted, he could keep me from my classes all day. There is nothing stopping us, and you're not going to call the cops, because you wouldn't do that to him," Courtney lectured in the car, her arms folded across her chest and her foot tapping uncontrollably.

"If need be, I will. You have such low expectations of your mother, Courtney," Katherine said, her hands clenching around the steering wheel.

"Mom, you don't even understand, do you?" Courtney asked. "I love Gerard, and he –"

"How can you say you even know what love is?" Katherine shouted. "You're seventeen, you have your entire life ahead of you! What if he got you pregnant?" she asked, stopping the car in front of her house.

"I'd happily keep the baby," that angered her mother even more. "But we're safe every time –"

"This isn't the first this has happened?" Katherine asked angrily.

Courtney sunk in her seat, staring at her mother. "Well, no, but –"

"No. No 'but's about it. Stop seeing him, it won't do you any good."

"So, what your technically saying is, you won't call the police?" Courtney asked hopefully, biting her bottom lip.

Katherine sighed, "Yes, but that certainly does not mean that I'm happy about this agreement," she muttered, getting out of the car.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" Courtney asked. Her mother nodded. "Good," she said, running into the house and into her room.

"But that doesn't mean you can do what you just did with him again!" she yelled up the stairs. "Oh, what's the point?" she asked herself.

~x~

"Gerard, she's not calling the police, I promise," Courtney muttered, kissing Gerard again.

"But what if she does?" Gerard questioned. "Not all mothers tell their children the truth," he told her, grabbing her hand. "Come on, do you really trust her, after everything she's done to you?" he asked.

Courtney sighed, "Even if it's false, it gives me a bit of hope, Gee. No, I don't trust her too much, but it'll make this easier, and it'll make me happy," she muttered, looking down at Gerard.

He sighed, combing a hand though his hair, "Are you sure we should even be doing this right now?" he asked. "I'm sure your mother gave you an ultimatum, and do you really want to get in trouble?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I have to listen to her," she said, kissing Gerard again, placing her hand on his chest. "Gee, you can't seriously be the one to say you don't want to do this right now," she said against him lips, grinding her hips down against his.

Gerard groaned in response, "That's not even slightly fair," he told her, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"It's completely fair," she said, pulling him away from her, their lips making a smack sound. "You do the exact same thing to me all the time. Why can't I have a little fun once in a while?" she asked, kissing his neck. "Please, Gee? Just this once?"

Gerard's head tilted backward slightly, "God, fine, just... hurry," he said, closing his eyes.

"You sound like me," Courtney muttered, her hand slowly trailing down his chest, abruptly stopping at his belt. "You're sure you won't curse me after this is all said and done, right?"

Gerard nodded, groaning. "Fine, just... hurry, baby, please," he begged, removing her from his neck, kissing her hungrily.

She chuckled, trying to pull off his belt, to no avail. "God, you'd think that I'd get the hang of this by now, considering how long we've been doing this, but I still need your help with simply undoing your belt," she chuckled, moving her hands away so Gerard could take it off.

Once it was on the floor, Courtney pressed her lips to Gerard's again, her hand sliding up his shirt. He shivered at her cold fingers as they grazed his stomach, going higher and higher until they reached his chest. Courtney pulled his shirt over his head, going back down his stomach to his jeans, pulling them down his legs.

Gerard pulled her t-shirt, rubbing up and down her bare back. Courtney giggled, taking her bra, jeans and panties off, grabbing Gerard's boxers after and pulling them down, catching Gerard's bottom lip between her teeth.

Gerard's eyes opened, and he looked at her, shocked, and utterly mesmerized. Courtney let go of his lip, sinking on the bed. She looked up at Gerard, smirking.

She gave his head a tender kiss, her hands rubbing his inner thighs. Gerard moaned, his head falling back again, arching his back. Courtney chuckled, taking Gerard in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Gerard gripped the sheets, releasing a moan. Courtney giggled, sending vibrations up Gerard's body.

Gerard could already feel the burning hot sensation in the pit of his stomach. He threw his head farther back, bucking his hips. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he moaned, his body involuntarily jerking again.

Courtney pulled away, going back up to Gerard. "I want you inside me when you cum," she whispered, her voice low and husky.

Gerard replied with a moan, pulling her farther down, reconnecting their lips. Courtney positioned herself, rocking her hips.

Gerard, taken by surprise, did nothing more than take a hold of her hips and stare at the girl in astonishment. His eyes couldn't be set on anything else. Every thing about her was captivating.

There was a banging sound, and a loud yell, "Would you two mind being a little quieter in there?" the voice of Gerard's part time roommate and friend, Frank, shouted.

Courtney blushed, and Gerard smirked, "Do you want to make him suffer?" Courtney asked, biting her bottom lip.

Gerard looked at her, confused. "What do you mean by that?" he asked, his breathing uneven.

Courtney ground her hips into Gerard's, making them both groan in unison.

"As long as you keep doing that, I'll be just fine with it," he muttered, pulling her down and kissing her.

~x~

"You better be leaving," Frank said to Courtney as she walked to the front door.

"Oh, nice to meet you, too," Courtney replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes, and opening the door.

"That's not what I meant," he said. "Just... please, try to avoid doing that the next time I'm here."

Courtney nodded, "Just so long as uou make an appearance. That, and Gerard warns me first. Be sure to tell Gerard that my mother expects him to come over – God knows why," Courtney added, walking out the door and to her car.

When she got home, she headed for the stairs, only to be stopped by her mother. "Where exactly have you been, Courtney?" she asked, her hands on her hips, staring at her expectantly.

"Just hanging out with Gerard, Mom, nothing happened, nothing's wrong, I promise," Courtney said quickly, running upstairs.

"And don't do anything with Gerard when he gets here," her mother said.

"If he even cares enough to come," she shouted down at her mother from the top of the stairs.

"He will, he'll see you," she grumbled angrily, rolling her eyes and walking into the kitchen. "Just don't overact the couple thing while he's here, at least."

"If it happens, it happens. Sorry."

~x~

The next day at school, Courtney felt sick, ignoring it until third period. She ran to Gerard's desk, asking for the bathroom pass.

"Is something wrong, you look a little green," he noted, handing the pass to her.

"I feel sick," she muttered, grabbing the pass and darting toward the bathroom, hurrying to the nearest stall and threw up her breakfast into the toilet. She rested her back on the side of the stall, grabbing her hurting stomach and groaning.

When she finally wielded the strength to get up, she walked back to the classroom. "Gerard, can I go up to the nurse?" she asked, biting her bottom lip, praying she wouldn't vomit again.

Gerard simply nodded, giving her a note to go to the nurse.

She was clearly going to be sent home, which seemed to make her slightly aggravated. She walked to her car, driving home.

Her mother asked her why she was home, of course, but Courtney just shrugged and walked up the stairs and into her room, falling into a deep slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story