Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 2AM

2AM

by YoshikiHide182 1 review

Gerard does this at 2AM every morning....and now a new patient has arrived....100% shameless gory smut

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 634 words

0Unrated
okay this is a new story i thought up of

THIS is what happens when you watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre for 4 days in a row and you start getting an physical attraction to leather face........ Ok i'll shot up know and let you read the story....




Gerard was looking over the different dirty jars of different organs and checking them off a list. With every jar that he took off, he re placed it with another one from an ice box filled with heart's, lungs you name it. He sighed as he put the last blood soaked kidney into the jar and slid it on the wooden shelf. This was his everyday routine and he loved it. He loved every second of it.


He slid off his blood stained laboratory coat and quietly sneaked out of the room. This was the best part for him. His house looked old and ancient like no one had lived there for years. The floor boards were creaky and broken in some places, the furniture in the room was covered in year's worth of dust and neglect and the wall paper was torn and you could see where the smoke was when you took off some of the paintings on the wall. Gerard brushed his long black hair back as he opened up the cellar door where the scratching noises were coming from and slipped into the darkness beneath the stairs.


Gerard did this everyday at 2AM. He fumbled around for a bit before he found the light switch and flicked it on. The lights flickered for a bit before they completely came on revealing a blood splatted operating table and a chair with straps on. He smiled wickedly to himself before putting on another blood drenched laboratory coat and getting the door for his first patient. Two massive men brought down a terrified 13 year old girl and strapped her down in the chair as Gerard looked over her file.


He smiled cruelly as he discarded the young girl's file and took a look at her face. She was a good looking girl with her long black hair and her deep brown eyes. Her skin was covered in scratches, Bruises and scars from the 'Last' time she was here when Gerard took some of her blood and beaten her in different horrific ways. This is where the fun begins because today he's doing something different. His patients leave here with no memory of what happened to them but she's not gonna leave.


The girl was strapped into the chair and was barely awake enough to understand what was going on. She noticed a raven headed wan coming slowly towards her with a pair if scissors. She tried to scream but the man covered her mouth with a cloth and whispered into her ear. “Shhh no one can here a sick girl like you here. But don't worry I can make you better...”.Chills went down her spine as he started to press the cold blades of meta against her face. He pressed so hard that when he removed the blade blood trickled down her face.


He then used the scissors to cut the fabric of her top and trousers away until she was just in her underwear. He climbed on top of her and filled a needle with a glowing blue liquid before stabbing it in her neck. She screamed in agony as the blue liquid went into her body and making her go ever so still and soar. Gerard got off of her and moved the chair around until it was facing the operating chair. Now the fun was really gonna start....



Do you like? it's gonna be a gory smut kind of thing like animals don't eat with their hands kinda thing.....Rate and Review xx
Sign up to rate and review this story