Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Musician's Tale

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Collaboration with xxMikeyxx. Vitalia's POV :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-23 - Updated: 2012-11-23 - 507 words

0Unrated
Well, I hope you like this... ^^

Vitalia's POV

I sat at the back of the store, watching kids only a little younger than myself who were browsing CDs. Callie was working across the mall in a comic book store and I could see her through the windows as she served yet another customer. A girl with short green hair strolled in, her Green Day hoodie swamping her tiny frame. Her thick rimmed glasses framed her elf like face perfectly. She pulled her hood down and stopped in front of me.
"I can see your roots. This isn't the hair dye store, Amber," I smirked. She rolled her eyes and glanced around the shop. A group of boys were standing in the corner watching me. They came in most days to watch me work. I don't know whether they thought I was blind, stupid or both, but I wasn't fooling for their stupid games.
"I only came here to see you, Vi. Way to be nice about it..." she smiled. I then realised why she was here.
"I haven't told her yet, if that's why you're here..."
"But Vi-"
"Amber, she's my best friend. I don't know what she'll think, I really don't. She's been my best friend since... since ages! I don't want her to hate me,"
"As I've said before, Vita, if she hates you for this, she's not worth it, okay?"
I let out a sigh and picked at my plum coloured nails, the polish chipping off bit by bit as I scraped the surface. Amber watched me cautiously.
"Why don't you go get some more hair dye?" I questioned, making a mental note to buy some more hair dye for myself later. She smiled weakly at me and turned on her heels. As she left the store, I shot a quick glance at the boys in the corner and rolled my eyes, chuckling slightly. Idiots. Glancing around the shop, I realized that the boys were the only customers, and they wouldn't be buying anything anytime soon, so I decided to take advantage of the only perk of working at the checkouts: the counter behind the checkouts. It had, effectively, over time, become an employees only seat, one that I was more than happy to make full use of. I stepped back a few paces and peched myself upon the black surface behind me, fiddling with my bracelets. I glanced out of the window and narrowed my eyes slightly at the comic book store opposite me. It... couldn't be. I blinked furiously and then shook my head as soon as I realized that Callie did not know who was in front of her. And that she had fallen off of her chair. Again.
"Fucking idiot..." I murmured. I was tempted to run in there and grab Callie, pin her against the wall and slap her repeatedly around the face. Of course, I could do no such thing until my shift ended, so I sat on the ledge, humming out a tune whilst swinging my legs.
Sign up to rate and review this story