Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal One-Shots For All :D

[A/N] - I was just wondering are you still reading 'It's Not Over' 'cos you're Frank's girlfriend and I don't think you've reviewed since the first chapter :L

"Are you ready to go?" Frank asked his only daughter Mia as she ran into the kitchen followed by her Mom Penina.

"I'm staying here today." Penina said "You can look after Mia, right?"

Frank lifted his daughter up "Yeah of course I can. We'll have fun, won't we Sweetheart?" He cooed, kissing her cheek.

"Yes!" Mia cheered, wrapping her arms around her Dad's neck "Can we go now please? We're going to miss it all!"

Frank giggled "Alright. We'll be back later Penina."

"Don't lose her, okay?" Penina called as he walked out the door.

"Mommy worries too much, doesn't she?" Frank laughed, strapping Mia into her car seat "Are you okay?" Mia nodded and smiled at her Dad. Frank kissed her cheek again and Mia giggled.

Frank got into the drivers seat, thinking how lucky he was to have a little girl like Mia. She was definitely the best thing that had ever happened to him. He didn't know what he'd do if something ever happened to her...




"YAY we're here!" Mia cheered when Frank pulled up outside the carnival "Hurry up Daddy, we're missing out on the fun!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Frank laughed, getting out the drivers seat and going round to the back of the car. He unstrapped Mia from her car seat and pulled her out "What do you wanna do first?"

"I wanna go on the bumper cars!" Mia cried, taking Frank's hand and practically dragging him inside the carnival and towards the bumper cars.

The person at the booth said Mia could only go on if Frank went with her and sat next to her. Mia didn't mind and shrieked excitedly as she got into the drivers seat "I fear my life." Frank laughed.

Mia was pretty good at bumper cars and kept crashing into people. Frank shrieked everytime and everytime Frank shrieked it made Mia laugh. He was relieved when they finally got off "Now what then Sweetie?" Frank asked her.

"Let's go on them again!"

"No." Frank said quickly "Let's go on something else. Anything else that you want."

Mia found a large colorful tower with a slide "I wanna go on that thing!" She yelled, pointing at it.

"The helter skelter? Let's go on it then." Frank smiled. They walked up to it, climbed the steps to the top and then they were given a mat to sit on "You've gotta sit on my lap, okay Beautiful?"

"Okay Daddy." Mia said, plopping herself down onto his lap.

Frank pushed forwards and they whirled down and round the slide, Mia laughing the whole way down. They landed with a 'plonk' on the floor and Mia giggled and said she wanted to go again. Frank didn't mind that as much as the bumper cars so he agreed. However, Mia said she was too tired to walk up all the stairs so Frank had to carry her.

After that, they went on several other things like the funhouse, housee of mirrors, teacups and the ghost train (which Mia had been kind of frightened on and had hid her face in Frank's side the entire time). And then Frank said "Daddy needs to use the bathroom." He took Mia's hand and took her over to a small hut that had a mens and womens toilet on "Do you need to go?" Mia shook her head "Okay, wait out here for me, okay? Don't move."

"I won't move." Mia said and sat down on the floor while her Dad went into the bathroom. She didn't move for about ten seconds. And then something caught her eye. There was a man walking around with candy floss in his hands. Mia had never had candy floss before but it was pink and look really pretty. She jumped to her feet and started running after him. But people kept getting in her way and the candy floss man was bigger so he was walking away pretty fast and soon before she knew it, she was on the other side of the park.

Frank came out of the bathroom and looked down to where he'd left Mia... Only to find that she wasn't there "Mia?" He asked "Oh shit... Mia!" He yelled "MIA!" He grabbed the first passer-by "Excuse me, have you seen a little girl with jet black curly hair? She's wearing a pink dress?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'll tell her that you're looking for her if I see her."

Frank groaned. Fat lot of good that'd do. He ran over to a bunch and stood on it but he still couldn't spot Mia, even from that height.

Mia was tugging on the sleeve of the candy floss man's arm "Excuse me, can I have some pretty pink cloud please?" She asked sweetly.

"Do you have any money Sweetheart?" Mia pouted and shook her head "Why don't you go and find your parents then and ask for some? Then I'll give you some candyfloss."

Mia nodded and turned around then panicked. She couldn't find the bathrooms where her Dad had told her to wait. And now she was starting to notice how much bigger everyone was than her and it was scaring her. She ran off and found herself back at the ghost train. She started screaming, terrified that the ghosts inside were going to come out and get her.

Frank heard the scream and recognised it as Mia's so he started running in that direction. He found her shrieked and ran to her then wrapped his arms tightly around her. Then pulled away and put his hands tightly on her shoulders "How could you just run off like that? I was worried sick about you! You have no idea how frantic I've been! What have I told you about running off young lady? You are in so much trouble. Wait until I tell Mommy."

Mia burst into tears "I'm sorry Daddy, I just wanted the pink cloud. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She wailed harder.

Frank sighed, hugged her again and lifted her up in his arms "I'm sorry I got mad at you. But you scared me so much. I thought I'd lost you forever. I'd never forgive myself if something bad happened to you. Promise not to run off ever again?"

"I promise Daddy." Mia sniffed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Okay. Now if I buy you some of that pretty pink cloud, do you promise not to tell Mommy that I accidentally lost you?"

Mia giggled and wiped away her tears "I promise."

"Good girl." Frank chuckled, kissing her cheek and going off to buy some candy floss.



[A/N] - That was probably one of my favourite ones to write :) And I also think it gave me a kind of new idea for a story? :3 I hope you liked it! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story