Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just Kiss Me

Just Kiss Me

by AlexIeroWay 1 review

Time for school.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 553 words

0Unrated
Frank rolled over and slammed his hand down on top of his alarm clock, trying so desperately to get it to become silent again. All he wanted is four more minutes of sleep.

He imagined that Gerard's soft pink lips were around his hard penis, stroking the base gently as he let his tongue glide around the head. Frank let out a groan as he grabbed onto the sheets and arched his back.

His alarm clock came on again, causing him to shoot up out his bed. He sleepily rubbed his eyes and looked around the room. "Time for me to get dressed," he said.

He covered himself with his bed sheets and walked into the bathroom, accidentally slamming the door behind himself. He threw the bedsheets into the hamper and jumped up onto the bathroom counter, sprawling himself out and running his hand up and down his stomach in a teasing motion. Frank imagined that Gerard was on his knees, kissing and nipping at his stomach while he ran his fingers through Gerard's soft Raven colored hair. He grabbed his member and began pumping himself quickly. He let his head tilt back and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, all the while he could feel his release nearing.

When he came, he screamed out Gerard's name, arched his back, and grabbed at the nearby faucet with his free hand. His pumping began to become erratic until his cum shot all over his chest, stomach, and cheek.

"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero, you need to get up and get ready for school," he could hear his Mom yell from downstairs. He laid his head down on the counter and looked up at the ceiling. "To get ready for school, or not to get ready for school, that is the question."

He climbed down off the counter and walked into his bedroom. "What should I wear?" He picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, and his lip piercing. After picking out what he was going to wear, he threw them, and his tennis shoes, on and ran downstairs quickly.

"Come eat breakfast," his mom said.
"Can't. I am going to be late for class."
"But it's only seven-thirty," his mom yelled back. It was too late. He was out the door and headed towards his school.

Frank was eager to get to school. It was the first day and he was excited to see his teacher Mr. Gerard Way. Gerard is best friend Mikey's older brother, that he had a major crush on.

He jogged the two blocks to school and made it into the building. When he made into the building he was propelled backwards. He landed on his back with a thund; papers were flying up around him and he saw Mr. Way's face above his.

"Are you okay?" Mr. Way asked, as he extended his hand to Frank.
"I - don't know." Frank said back as he took his hand and allowed Mr. Way to hoist himself up.
"Can you go to glass or do you need to go see a nurse?"
"I will come to class"
"Can I walk you?"

Frank blushed and nodded as he helped Mr. Way pick up his papers. "Off to class we go then," Mr. Way said, leading the way.
Sign up to rate and review this story