Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Price of love

The Price of love-Chapter 1

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD* Franks was kicked out at 14 for being gay and now 17 sells his body for money. He meets Gerard a new student at his school who has had his own problems the help each other get through it a...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 420 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Cahpter1

Franks Pov


"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FAG! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE ON THIS FUCKING WORLD WITH ME" Those were the last words I heard from my father and I haven't seen him since.

I understand why my dad wanted me out of the house I am basically dirt, but I can't change the fact that I get a boner when I see a hot guy. Although the guys I find attractive are at a good height, skinny jeans, Black clothing, pale, and overall gorgeous. But I could never get a guy like that. See I’m 5'4, ugly as hell, and skinny-to-skinny almost to the bone (I'm so skinny I look dead).

I guess I’m so skinny and week cause physical fitness isn't really my top priority. I was kicked out at 14, and you can't really get a job at that age so I use my body. I'm not a prostitute or anything I just give blow Jobs and hand jobs, I'm still a virgin. Its pathetic I know I’m 17 but I want my first time to be special, so that’s the only thing I don't sell. I make a good amount of money but its barley enough I can mange to get a motel room in the winter. Cause I save up, I'd much rather sleep on the streets in the summer than when it’s a cold New Jersey night in the winter.

It's currently November and it's starting to get cold but I want to stretch out sleeping on the streets as long as I can so that I don't have to when its really cold. I almost have enough saved to last the winter, at my own very special and cheap motel. If I can get five or six of my big clients I’m sure I will have enough.

Ughh it's Sunday, which means back to school tomorrow. That place is my own personal hell. I could have dropped out when I was 16 but I’m actually pretty smart. I've had straight A's since 6th grade. I'm really hoping I could get a full scholarship to a college. Then maybe I could get a real job. The thing is I have to survive being called fag 100 times a day, being pushed, shoved, punched, stepped on, and my favorite kicked. But I do. And it’s my last year in this Fucking Hell hole.

I'm living day-by-day just hoping that I might have a life after this.
Sign up to rate and review this story