Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Shen Long Pirates

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

I was inspired by the authors of 'Jedi Potter' and the 'Fishbowl' series. Harry almost dies he is saved by some relatives he didn't know he had. (Needed to do a revamp)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-30 - 1083 words

1Illiterate
It was around the beginning of September and the school year. Harry Potter hadn't showed up for the train, “where's Harry?” Said Remus.


“Don't know,” said Hermione.


“We need to find him.” So they took off.



Meanwhile a jet skiff was going down Privet drive. On it were three people a young woman with long red hair and blue eyes, she was in a red, long vest, black cargo pants, boots and a bikini top. She was sitting up front, sitting next to her was a young girl, around twelve years old, and she had purple shoulder length hair and violet eyes. She was in a violet sleeveless pirate's coat, purple tights, boots and a hat.


Behind them was a very handsome young man, he had long black hair and blue eyes. He was in a white sleeveless pirate's coat, black cargo pants, and boots. He was driving the jet skiff and was looking out for attacks. “Adrian!” Said the female, “we should be coming up on Number Four!”


“Okay,” he said. “Hold on tight!” then he did one thing few have ever done on a jet skiff. Pull a 'J' turn, the skiff landed and they started to get off. The woman grabbed the girl and carried her off. She grabbed an anchor that was the most deadly weapon ever made. The male got off after he turned the skiff off. “Okay,” he said. “Let's go,” so they walked up to the front door knowing no one was home he placed his hand on the lock and pushed it out.


The door was opened and they walked in. “Let's see what we have.” So they went in and started to look around. The woman found a note.


Dear Freaks,


You can stop worrying about the freak he won't be going to that freak school of yours anymore, he won't be doing much of anything anymore.


The Dursleys




“Look For Him Now!” Adrian said, they nodded and started to search the entire house to find a small bed room that was locked.


“Stand back 'Toru-chan.” Said the woman with that she kicked the door off to find the body of a young man down beaten, bloody, cut, nude and raped. “Heal him!”


“Un,” she said and went to work. Meanwhile she went to call for Adrian who was looking in the cupboard under the stairs.


“ADRIAN!” He left the cupboard and rushed upstairs to see what was going on.


“Harry!” He said, “what happened?” As the woman was explaining to him what happened to the boy, a car pulled up to the house inside were three people and they had seen the jet skiff in their driveway.


“What the hell is this freakish nonsense?” Said a walrus looking man. They went to the door and saw that it was broken in to. “Our House! Whoever In Here, You Got....” Just then he was hit with a flying jump kick breaking his jaw. Then he was attacked and grabbed.


“Bite the stair!” His attacker said when he didn't comply; the attack pulled out a kodachi and cut his son's hand off.


“AUGH!” Said the son as he clutched his stump of a hand.


“BITE THE DAMN STAIR NOW!” The walrus-man did as he was told and the attacker stomped his head into the stairs almost killing him.


“VERNON!” Screamed the woman.


“Oh he's not going to get away that easily. He suddenly pulled out a baseball bat covered in barb wire pulled his pants down and rammed it in to his rectum up to the handle. Vernon screamed as loud as he could. Then he took a sledgehammer to him breaking his shoulder blades and legs. Then after he was done with the man he got another baseball bat and cracked against the son's skull knocking him out. “Now 'Tuney', if you an ambulance you can save your husband and son.” She said crying.


“Why did you do this?”


“Vengeance,” he said as if it was the weather. Then he grabbed her, “don't ever fuck with a Potter! Arianna! Hotaru! Bring Harry, wrap him up and let’s go!” Just then the girl and woman had come down with Harry wrapped up in a blanket and Tuney paled. The red head, named Arianna had the boy, Harry, over her shoulder as the girl; Hotaru was still trying to heal him. Arianna glared at Tuney and slapped her, hard.


They left the house but Adrian stopped, “you're lucky we don't have time. Because we would show you the true meaning of pain.” He turned around and they left. Once outside they ran in to a tall greasy looking man with a hooked nose.


“Where do you think you're going?” He said, Adrian got up in to the man's face and grabbed him.


“I 'think' I'm going to take my half-brother somewhere truly safe and away from you. You raping bastard!” With that he knocked the man out and got on to the jet skiff. “You Tell The Headmaster If He Ever Wants To See The Next Sunrise, He Leaves Us Alone!” With that they took off.


Meanwhile at the 'Hogwarts Express' Hermione Granger was feeling a cold dread, something was wrong and she needed to find out what was going on. Just then Remus Lupin was on the train and gathered her, Fred and George Weasley, Luna Lovegood and Susan Bones. Tonks was with him, “Come on something is wrong with Harry.” He said, so they got off the train and headed for Number Four were they had seen an ambulance taking the Dursleys to the hospital. That was when they had seen Snape on the ground.


Remus had started to sniff the air, “no way. They are alive,” he said. The others looked at him.


“Who's alive?” Asked Hermione, Remus ignored her for a second.


“This is fresh,” then he paled. “It's Harry's.”


“Huh?”


“Oh Dumbledore, they've killed him.” Hermione shook her head as tears started to fall.


“No, not Harry.” She said.


“This blood is fresh, we need to find him.” He said just then the twins grabbed Snape.


“Alright bastard where's Harry?” Said Fred.


“Potter... Manor.” He moaned then passed out.


“Then that's where we're headed.” Said Remus, with that they were gone.


TBC



This is something I came up with after reading 'Jedi Potter' were Harry died but then came back as a Jedi. Well this one is going to be different. I'm crossing it with my 'Shen Long Pirates' story.
Sign up to rate and review this story