Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

This Can't be Real it's to Perfect- Chapter 5

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD* Franks pov. Frank wakes up in Gerards arms. Realizing thats it's to perfect, then he realizes that he has a 6:30 client named Bert who is a very high paying client.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 721 words - Complete

2Original
Chapter 5
Franks Pov*

I can’t believe that me Frank Iero is lying in the perfect mans arms. Okay I know that sounds ridiculous since I’ve only known Gerard for what 7,8, 9 hours but I’ve never felt like this before. It’s almost like pure happiness all my worries are just not in my head.

Gerard stands up reaches his hand out toward me and I take it. He says one word “snacks” hmmhhh snacks when was the last time I actually had one umm when I was 14.

“Yes, I’m starving

“Mikey get three bowls, and three cups” Gerard commands

“Yes Ice cream!” Mikey basically screams

“What type of ice cream do you like, we really only have the basics. Chocolate, vanilla, and of course cookie dough?”

“I want cookie dough” Mikey pokes in

“I know that, you always have that I was asking Frankie, so Frankie what will it be?” god I don’t remember the last time I had ice cream I’ve never bought it cause it doesn’t do any thing for me and why waste money.

So I say “you choose I know I will like what u pick for me”

“okay then its chocolate” and he gives me a big grin and I do the same back
Mikey suggest we watch a movie too so we all sit down on the couch and eat ice cream and watch some horror film I’ve never seen. Once we all finish I cuddle up with Gerard and rest my head on his shoulder.

The next thing I know Gerard is shaking me awake “oh hi Gee, I kinda fell a sleep you were just so warm and cozy”

“That’s fine Frankie, I just thought you might want to call you parents, or go home or something cause its 6:20 on a Monday night.”

“Shit” I jump up and start grabbing my stuff

“I’m sorry Frankie I just lost track of time”

“Oh god no Gerard its not your fault I just um…” How the fuck do I describe that I have to go give my biggest client a blow job and if I’m late he will probably shoot me. “um.. well I have to work at 6:30, and god I’ll have to run fast”

“Frank don’t be silly I can drive you there I don’t want you to be late”

That would actually help a lot but I can’t point out the alley I stay at on Monday nights to meet bert I guess I will pick out some store near there. “oh. Thanks that would be great”

“Right here, thank you so much I think I will just make it.” Then I lean over and give him a teasing kiss

“Bye Frankie, meet me in the café tomorrow”

“Bye Gee, I’ll be there”

Thank god Bert isn’t here yet. I put my backpack down and just wait. His car pulls in the spot and I step into the passenger side.

“Hey frank baby I’ve been waiting all day for this and I’m already hard so lets go” then he gives me a hard punch to the eye. Fuck Bert plays hard but I continue and I un zip and pull his pants down.

He immediately grabs me by the hair and sticks his dick down my throat. He’s thrusting hard and almost chocking me but I try to pleasure him as much as I can cause he gives me the most cash.

“Oh god frank ahhhhh god faster” he screams I seriously hope no one can hear him. “Frank Fucking Iero I’m gonna come” Then his come pours down my throat.


The next thing I Know I have $80 and I’m on the street watching Bert speed away. Then I’m throwing up all the food I had a Gerard’s. God what I do is disgusting. I go down to the end of the ally get comfortable and curl up in my blanket and listen to some music. The one purchases I make that aren’t for food, clothing, housing, or school is music I buy a few songs every other month.

I fall a sleep thinking of seeing Gerard tomorrow and eating breakfast with him and just gazing into his eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story