Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal One-Shots For All :D

Mia came downstairs and into the kitchen where her Dad was sat at the table with his head in his hands "What's wrong Daddy?" She asked, tiptoeing over to him.

Frank sighed and looked up at her "Shouldn't you be in bed young lady?"

"I can't sleep." Mia said, holding her arms up as an indication that she wanted to be held.

Frank smiled and lifted her up onto his lap "You know Daddy's going on tour?" He asked her. Mia nodded. Every so often he'd disappear for a couple of months and leave Mia at her Grandma and Grandpa's house. She loved her Grandma and Grandpa but missed her Dad so much "Well Grandma and Grandpa are going on holiday then so you can't go and stay with them. I've phoned everyone and no one can look after you. So I don't know what to do. I can't cancel the tour but I don't know where you're going to go."

"Take me with you!" Mia cried "I don't like it when you leave me anyway."

"I don't know. You're only five. That's still pretty young."

"Please Daddy, I promise to be good!" Mia whined "Please, please, please?"

"I don't suppose I have a choice, do I?" Frank sighed and kissed Mia's cheek "Come on then, you need to get some sleep now."

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" Mia begged with large puppy dog eyes "Please Daddy?"

Frank smiled "Yeah, sure." He carried her upstairs and tucked her up next to him in his bed. He laid down next to her and flicked the light off "Night Beautiful."

"Night Daddy."





The next week was the first day of tour and Mia was jumping up and down excitedly on the tour bus "Does this mean I finally get to watch you play guitar?" Mia asked her Dad "I've always wanted to see!"

"I guess you can." Frank said "So long as you don't talk to any strangers, okay?" Mia nodded and smiled.

"YAY Mia's here with us." Gerard cheered, lifting up Mia and shaking her slightly before hugging her "I love Mia."

"I love Gee." Mia giggled.

"Quit messing around, we have a sound check to go to." Ray huffed.

Frank took Mia from Gerard and they made their way over to the stage "Stay here, okay?" Frank said to Mia as he let her down backstage "Promise?"

"Promise Daddy." Mia smiled.

"Alright, I'll be back soon, I promise. And then I'll take you out for ice cream, okay?" Frank kissed Mia's forehead and then went off to do his soundcheck.

Mia looked around, wondering what she was meant to be doing now. She sat down obdiently for about half-an-hour until finally boredom got the better of her. She stood up and skipped down the corridor. She didn't even know where she was going until suddenly she bumped into someone really tall "Sorry!" She squeked, trying to shuffle around them.

Whoever she bumped into though, kept stepping in front of her to stop her coming through though "What's your name then Pumpkin?" The man asked in a deep voice.

Mia looked up and found a man with greasy brown hair and a beard "Mia Iero." She told him, trying not to panic "I'd better go back now actually so-"

She turned away but the man took her wrist "Come on, you don't want to go back there and be bored there. Why don't you come with me? I've got some puppies. You can look at them if you want."

Mia hesitated. She loved puppies but her Dad had warned her not to go off with strangers "I don't know." Mia said worriedly.

"Come on, they're just outside." The man said.

Mia sighed. She couldn't let her Dad down. So she shook her head and tried to pull away but the man kept hold of her wrist.





Frank and the others finished their sound check and Frank went straight backstage to take Mia for ice cream like he promised "Mia?" He asked as he turned round the corner where he'd left her. But she wasn't there anymore "Mia" He asked louder "Mia!?" He was starting to panic now. Frank started running down the corridor yelling her name.

"Mia, where are you?" He screamed, his eyes filling with tears at the thought of losing his only daughter.

Suddenly he heard Mia shriek "No, leave me alone!" His eyes widened and he ran in the direction of Mia's voice.

She was in the parking lot. A creepy looking guy had hold of her wrist and was dragging her away from the venue. Frank sprinted over to them, yanked Mia away from him and then yelled "What the fuck do you think you're doing with my daughter?" When the guy didn't say anything, Frank punched him in the face as hard as he could, spending him sprawling him to the floor.

Mia screamed and Frank lifted her up and took her back into the venue "What happened?" He asked her "Tell me Mia, what happened?" She told him everything "Mia, I told you to stay put!"

"I know, I'm so sorry!" Mia burst into tears "I didn't want to go with him but he made me!"

"I know, I know. You're so lucky that our sound check finished ten minutes early." Frank kissed her cheek "I thought I'd lost you forever. I was so worried about you. But it's okay now because I've got you. I'd never let anyone hurt you, you know that right?"

Mia nodded and smiled at her Daddy, wiping away her tears "Can we go and get some ice cream now please?"

"Of course." He glanced outside "We'd better take a different exit though." He kissed Mia's cheek again "Let's go."




[A/N] - I hope you liked it Mia :D
Sign up to rate and review this story