Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Random Non-Band-Related Fanfic

Random Non-Band-Related Fanfic

by Razor2therosary97 0 reviews

Just a little random scribbling... Nothing to do with mcr, but please read it! It's about a girl's high school life, and is loosely based on my own life. (and MCR aren't in it either, but I had to ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-12-09 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 1773 words

0Unrated
Random non-band-related fanfic

Main characters:

Full Name: Bonnie Thomson
Age: 14
Gender: Female
D.O.B.: 9/12/1996
Nationality: Scottish
Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing (badly, she thinks), listening to music, reading music magazines, daydreaming, playing video games.
Looks: Caucasian, shoulder-length dark brown curly hair with hot pink streaks, hazel eyes, about 5 feet 3 inches tall, a few more curves than she likes, usually frowning, unless she's in the presence of Rebecca or Will.
Family: parents (married), Alan and Olivia, 7 month-old brother, Frankie, and two cats (one tortoiseshell, one black and white) called Patch and Lulu.
Other Info: 
•Bi-curious. 
•Has feelings towards girl (Rebecca) in her French class, even though she knows there's no chance with her, as Rebecca is painfully popular and Bonnie is basically a loner.
•Loves listening to rock music, especially metal and grunge.
•Only has two best friends, and a few casual acquaintances.
•Mostly pessimistic.
•slight anger management problems/borderline paranoid and bipolar.

Full Name: William (Will) James Jones
Age: 14
Gender: Male
D.O.B.: 18/6/1996
Nationality: Scottish/Italian
Hobbies: going out with/holding hands with/kissing his boyfriend, nagging Bonnie to "just speak to Rebecca!", drawing.
Looks: Olive-skinned, black hair with peacock blue streaks and a fringe that he hides behind when embarrassed (naturally has mousey brown hair), green eyes, 5 feet 8 1/2 inches tall, quite thin, has snakebites, always smiling.
Family: parents (divorced), 8 year-old half-sister, Annie (daughter of his father), pet dog (West Highland Terrier) called Boris.
Other Info: 
•Fabulously gay.
•Is going out with Rebecca's twin brother, Michael.
•Loves being an agony aunt to anyone willing to listen.
•Bonnie's best friend (as well as Michael).
•Generally optimistic.

Full Name: Rebecca Andrews
Age: 14
Gender: Female
D.O.B.: 9/12/1996
Nationality: Scottish
Hobbies: Going out with friends, going to clubs and chatting up boys, clothes shopping.
Looks: slightly tanned, fairly long blonde hair, blue eyes, 5 feet 4 inches tall, usually seen laughing quite loudly.
Family: parents (married), George and Suzie, twin brother Michael and younger sister Alice, three goldfish called Buster, Bubbles and Chips.
Other Info:
•Despite her appearance, she's very smart.
•Loves whatever music's in the charts, also All Time Low and The Midnight Beast.
•Usually hangs around with the "popular" crowd, but is friendly towards everyone.
•Has a boyfriend in the year above, called Sam, but their relationship is on the rocks as he has a bit of a bad boy reputation, and he fooled around with a girl at a party a few weekends ago.

The Story

I walked into my registration room, thumped my bag down on the table and greeted my best friend, Will. He smiled back and pulled my seat out for me.

"Good morning, hun, it's a beautiful day! We've got chemistry first, and we're going to be experimenting with..."

I sat and nodded at him, not paying attention to a word he was saying, because just as he was saying this, she walked in.

Rebecca Andrews was a beautiful, popular, down to earth, funny girl, and I had been attracted to her since I was about 12. I had been through the giggling and blushing stage, and the loyal puppy-dog phase too. I now tried to act as normal as possible towards her, whenever she spoke to me, which, unfortunately, wasn't too often. While she was loved by almost everyone, I was a total misfit, hanging around with Will and his boyfriend, Michael. He and Rebecca were twins, but they tended to avoid each other at school, as they were two very different characters.

"Bonnie? Can you hear me?"

"Huh, wha? Oh right, sorry Will... I zoned out a bit there..."

"Mmmm-hmmm, and we all know why that is, hun!" he giggled, "You-know-who just walked in. I saw you staring at her just then!"

"She's so beautiful, and I'm just... Not... Ugh, this sucks..."

"Honey, you are beautiful, trust me! If I were straight, I'd so go for you, and I'm surprised that there's no-one else vying for your affection! You're such a lovely girl and any guy or girl would be so lucky to go out with you!" He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight, whispering in my ear, "And there are some rumours questioning her sexuality anyway... They could be true."

I laughed self-deprecatingly and sighed, "Don't be silly, they can't be true. And even if they are, she'd never go out with /me/, I'm too... weird..."

There was a small break in the chatter as the register was taken and the bulletin was read. The bell then rang and Will and I headed along the corridor to Chemistry. I stood outside the door while Will nervously tapped his foot.

"He's never usually late, where is he? He isn't ill, he would've texted me otherwise..."

"Calm down, Will, you're starting to get a bit obsessive... See, here he is now!"

"Oh thank god, hey Mikey-kins!" he squealed, reaching his arms out for a hug from his boyfriend.

"Hey Will, and hey Bonnie!" Michael replied in his deep voice, then wrapped his arms around Will, pressing their mouths together.

"Ewww, fags! Everyone get away, you might get their germs!" Adam,  the captain of the rugby team and our sworn enemy, yelled. I strode over, reached up, grabbed his hair and wrenched his head back.

"Wanna say that again?" I spoke, my words dripping with venom.

"Get the fuck off me you little fag!"

"You're going to regret saying that..." I said, laughing softly. I twisted his hair more in my hands and smashed his face off the wall. I released his head and he fell to the ground, his nose broken.

"Don't ever talk to me and my friends like that again, or it'll be a lot worse..." I spat, then walked calmly back to Will and Michael, and instantly started chatting normally with them.

"So what're you guys doing for lunch?"

"Uh, tree, as per usual..." Michael stared at me as if I was mental.

The tree he was referring to was the tree at the back of the school where we had sat since we came to this school. We spent break and lunch there, and we met there if we skived off any subjects (mostly P.E., because the teachers gave you good marks no matter what).

Will lay his head on Michael's shoulder and sighed happily. The teacher came out and let us in to the classroom. This and French were the only subjects I had with (cue the angelic harp music) /her.../. The teacher had made a seating plan, so Will and I were split up, but I was sat right next to Rebecca, so it was all good. I sat down in my usual seat and got my books out.

"Hey! Have a good weekend?"

"H-hi, yeah, I did, how about y-you?" I asked, my voice raising a few octaves and shaking all over the place.

"Yeah, it was great! I was out at a few parties and I got a wee bit drunk. At one point I was sat on a garden chair with Nick from our reggie and then wham! The back legs broke and me and Nick are tangled together on the ground! I accidentally spilt wine down my new top, and apparently there are some pictures on Facebook that I'm tagged in where you can see up my skirt and everything! I have got to get Alicia to delete those pictures... Haha, it was a great night. How about you, anything interesting happen over the weekend?"

"Not really, just looking after my baby brother on Saturday then homework and stuff on Sunday. I had a similar drama to your wine incident, except it was baby puke..."

"Oh ew! That must've been manky!"

"Yeah, but we got the stain out, so it's all good!"

"Yeah... Hey, I saw what you did to Adam, well done! He really deserved that after what he said to you and your friends."

"Yeah, I thought so too. I honestly don't know why he's so homophobic..."

"Neither do I, he's just an asshole..."

A small silence descended as we tried to complete the write-up of the experiment we had done the lesson before.

"So, Bonnie, is there anyone you fancy at the moment?"

I blushed and replied "Well, yeah, kinda..."

"Kinda? What do you mean?"

"Well, there is this one girl I like, but she's straight, so I'm not getting my hopes up..."

"Awww, hun, never mind. Plenty other fish in the sea and all that..." she smiled.

"Yeah... By the way, I've been hearing all these rumours about you being a lesbian, what's all that about?"

"Well, there were a few drunken fumblings at the party, and I pulled a girl, but I didn't really notice." (A/N: "pulling" in this context means snogging).

"Really, cuz in my experience, drunken actions are sober thoughts... You never know, it may have been a subconscious decision. Oh god, I'm going all "therapist" on you, sorry!"

"It's ok, you never know, you might be right... I'm not sure... I think I might be a little... Ugh, what's the word?"

"Bi-curious?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that... I don't know..." she shrugged.

"Well, if you want to talk about it, I'm here." I smiled at her.

"Ok, thanks Bonnie!"

The bell rang and we packed our stuff away. Will walked over to me and smiled knowingly.

"Sooooo? What's been going on?"

"She went to a party this weekend, stuff happened. Remind me to check the photos she's tagged in on Facebook..."

"Mmhmm, and did you ask her about the rumours?"

"Well, yeah, and she, uh... She said she thinks she might be. I'm still not getting my hopes up, she'd never go for me."

"You never know, stranger things have happened! Anyway, since it's our free period, let's head up to the library, I need to get a couple of books out for History... It's a shame Michael doesn't have a free period now... He and I could've had a great time..."

"Um, the way you said that sounded so wrong! I hope the fun you two have is all legal! Actually, I don't want to think about you two doing the illegal... Why did I have to think that, now I'm having uncontrollable thoughts about you two! Ugh!"

"Hey, there's nothing "ugh" about it, it's a perfectly natural thing to do."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, it's just the fact that it was you and Michael that I was imagining doing it, so it felt a bit creepy..."

"Yeah, I know hun, it's ok." he said, giving me a one-armed hug. I giggled and cuddled in to his side as we walked into the library.
Sign up to rate and review this story