Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

AUDITIONS CLOSED****

by missXzombieXuniverse 10 reviews

RESULTS!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-30 - Updated: 2012-11-30 - 231 words - Complete

0Unrated
okay we have a problem my reviews for the zombie story got erased so the girls that are in the story are (i only wrote down your first names) so mazy,amanda,mia,shayla,sara,tiara, and lucy are the girls in the story.so back to the problem at hand i dont have your info anymore could you please redo the info and jus put it in this reveiw page please.... Also to tiara and lucy mikey and gerard are taken i am sorry... But if you do not want to choose between bert dan or bob let me know.. What we can do if there is any other guys you like from any other bands i can add them story. I plan on doing some one shots in the future so if you did not paired with the guys you wanted and want me to add you to it i will....... You are probably thinking there are way to many people involved it will be a mess, but i have this under control so i will fit everyone in and it will be a great zombie apocalpse!!!!!!!! Also ,Also I am going to do intro backround stories if you would like to do your own back round story let me know and i will give you my email where you can send it... THE ZOMBIE INVAISON IS COMING JANUARY 2013.....
Sign up to rate and review this story