Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Crash: Prologue

Crash: Prologue

by Frankies_Hands 4 reviews

"I hadn't noticed that his speed had accelerated until it happened. Our car came to an abrupt stop. The sounds of glass shattering and metal crunching pierced our ear drums. "

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-11-15 - Updated: 2012-11-22 - 587 words

2Original
Prologue:

"Get up!" A raspy voice screamed at me.
"Gerard, ten more minutes." I buried my face in a pillow.
"Up."

I dread going to school. You have to wake up early and be stuck in hell for hours where you learn nothing that will help you in the long run. Bitchy teachers, ignorant-as-hell kids.
I slowly came to the state where I could actually move and began to dress. A beanie would have to cure my bed head today because I had no energy yet to fire up my straightener. Plus, It was cold as fuck.

"Let's go!" Gerard's voice boomed through the house.
Mom had left earlier so Gerard was in charge of my transportation to school. I slipped on a coat and out of the door.

The ten minute drive was silenced by sips of coffee to warm our cold bodies. It was an average winter day. The ice not entirely thawed from the windshield making it difficult to see. Small snow flakes sprinkled over the glass- still falling ever so slightly.

I look over at my older brother who still did not have his seat belt on- a habit of his that never fails to irk me.
"You should put your seat belt on, Gee." I took another sip of the warm, rich poison and look up at him over the rim of my glasses.

"I'm fine. We're almost there." He was always stubborn. That's just Gerard. But I wish he would just listen to me sometimes.
"Thanks for the coffee though. You're the best brother." I smiled at him.
"Kiss-ass." He mumbled under his breath but returned the heart felt smile. My chest swelled at the small gesture.

I hadn't noticed that his speed had accelerated until it happened.

Our car came to an abrupt stop.

The sounds of glass shattering and metal crunching pierced our ear drums.

I remember a sharp pain in my lower abdomen and a heavy force on my chest.

That was all. Until everything faded to black.


....

Hello everyone. I see many unfamiliar usernames here but still many familiar ones. I have been gone for a while.
You see, I never intended on any of this story to go anywhere. It would stay in my "Notes" section on my phone only to see the eyes of few friends and, obviously, my own. I started writing this at the beginning of this summer. I recently (as in a weeks time or less) have picked this back up. Just because. After much pulled hair, headbutts into walls, etc., I 'finished' a prologue and chapter one. I emailed it to Anna, or Mikeys_Glasses/Colorblind_, her response was simply "AWFUHVDFHJUTEWRYUJVXSFJ PUT IT ON FICEADSC"
So I may just get some sleep tonight.
Sorry. There's not much of a prologue or anything here. Mostly just more of my ramblings. This AN seems longer than the actually writting.
I hope you guys like the "prologue" and if I get some good feedback, I may just put chapter one up.
If anyone of you happen to scroll through FW, click this title(by the way, don't be surprised if it changes. I'm still spitballing a few title ideas.) and so happen to STILL be reading this: in the reviews section, tell me what you think will happen next? Just curious.
I like long ANs. And I'm too tired for my humor box to work properly.
Now deep breaths. Push the 'Publish' button.

Thank you and adieu,
-La Belle au Bois Dormant

November 15th 2012
Sign up to rate and review this story