Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > On Leather Wings

Ashley

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Never trust a woman you meet at a club. It never turns out pretty.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 533 words

0Unrated
Ashley was doing what a Purdy does best. He was at a club, and borderline drunk. Across the room, he spotted a real dish. She was sitting by herself at the bar, in this skin fitted red dress that showed off every curve. If the neckline dropped an inch, or the hemline rose an inch, she'd be flashing him, and everyone in the room. As he watched, she flipped her blond her over her shoulder, and caught his gaze. A smirk graced her crimson lips. Ashley decided to make his way over there to say hello.

He swayed across the floor, until he was at her side. "Hey there, beautiful." he said, his words slurring oh so faintly. "Hey yourself." She said, her green eyes shining. "What's a pretty lady like yourself doin' all alone in a place like this?" The Outlaw inquired. She laughed, a soft noise that both enthralled and terrified him, before saying, "Well now that you're here, I'm not alone, am I?"

"True. Mind if I ask you to a dance?" He asked, extending his hand to her. "Of course not." She said, grasping his outstretched hand and pulling herself to her feet. He let her to the dance floor, and they engaged in several dances that were more like dry humping.

"Let's get out of here!" He yelled over the pounding music. She nodded in agreement. Outside, they hailed a cab. In the backseat, they got so frisky that the driver nearly drove off the road several times.

By the time they were inside Ashley's apartment, the bassist was starting to sober up. He noticed that his lady for the night had a rough tongue, feeling almost like a snake's. It felt forked, too. He'd heard people would get surgery performed to make their tongues split, but this felt too long and thin to be human.

As he pulled out of the kiss, he noted that her tongue resembled that of a snake more than any human tongue really should. He also noted that her teeth, well, canines really, looked longer and sharper than earlier before. Or had they always been like that? Her eyes too, seemed to glow too brightly, and the pupils were cat-like slits.

Something just wasn't right about this woman, but since Ashley was still somewhat under the spell of the alcohol, he just couldn't put a finger on it.

Her nails scratched his cheek when she pulled him in for another kiss. They weren't claws before! When her dress came off, he saw tattoos on her back, leathery wings and a scaly, dragonesque tail.

The Outlaw's mental abacus began to add all these strange things up. "You're a succubus?" He finally asked her.

"Of course, you stupid boy!" She cackled.

"Holy shit!" Ashley yelled, before he ran out of the apartment, in the nude. Oh, the problems of going commando! While it was worth it on nights when he was going to screw a lady, yanno, less clothes in the way, it wasn't worth it on nights like this, seeing the amount of strange looks that the bassist received as he sprinted down the street, junk hanging out for the world to see.
Sign up to rate and review this story