Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

House Into a Home

by tmbfucks 19 reviews

Roommates never leave in the end.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-06 - Updated: 2012-12-06 - 1102 words - Complete

1Moving
Penina's P.O.V

10 Years Later

‘Is the house big?’ Mine and Frank’s daughter, Hannah Mazy Iero, asked. We call our 2 year old Hazy because she can get a bit confused sometimes. We love her so much. She has one blue eye, and one green eye. She also has long, straight, dark brown hair that’s utterly gorgeous.

Right now, we’re moving house. A few years ago, we got to leave the care home, and we got our own flat. Everyone kept in touch. When Mia turned 18, she came to live with us. She was practically there every day anyway. We got married a bit before that though. Danny gave me away. He was just like a dad to me. He was a dad to all of us, and we all love him so much. In fact, he gave us a tip about this house. He knew it would be up for sale, so he let us get a head start in buying it.

‘Yeah honey, it’s kinda big. All your aunties and uncles are going to be living there too.’ Frank answered.

In case you didn’t realise yet, we bought Honeysuckle Care Home. The band had become really successful and famous, and with the money they were earning, plus our jobs, we could afford it. Everyone that went out 10 years ago ended up getting married and having kids of their own. Everyone’s little sisters started getting dates too. Frank’s really protective over Mia because of that, but he’s kind of calmed down after Hazy was born. Not to mention that I’m pregnant with our second child. We’re almost certain it’s going to be a boy.

‘Do I get my own bedroom?’ She asked.

‘You will for a little while sweetie, but afterwards you’re going to be sharing with your baby brother. I can tell how much he’s excited to meet you.’ I said to her. She smiled at us holding her teddy bear in her hands. We finally pulled over and started taking boxes into the familiar, and homely place we grew up in. the classroom’s going to be converted into a few more bedrooms, and Danny’s going to be visiting us from time to time. He wanted to teach in an ordinary school, and he got his own little house with his wife and kid. Things changed after the first concert. Emily started getting roses from someone, and she had no clue who it was from, but eventually, Danny revealed himself. Now they’re in a happy marriage with a son.

The care home just shut down gradually. There were other places for kids to go, and this place just wasn’t working out anymore, but it’ll always be our home. That’s why we had to buy it. We walked in to see Mikey, Callie, and their twins chasing each other.

‘Stop running with that knife. You’re not a murderer!’ Ray said, snatching a knife out of his crazy daughters’ hands.

‘You said I can be anything I want to be.’ She argued. I giggled. This reminded me a bit of the silly days we had here.

‘Where’s my room?’ Hazy asked. I took her hand.

‘Let’s show you.’ Frank said, taking her other hand. We started walking up the stairs. We couldn’t let her have our old room because of all the history that we shared in it, not to mention some certain moments that we couldn’t bear for her to be around, so she stayed in Mia, Hozzie, and Taylors old room. She saw some of the old fairy lights in there and started going crazy over them. Mia was in there reminiscing, so we let her look after our daughter for a while. Frank and I went into our room and we flopped down on one of the beds.

‘I’ve missed this place.’ I told him.

‘Me too. I can’t believe Addie’s room is becoming our own studio. Let’s hope her evil vibes don’t show on our songs.’ He said. I looked at him incredulously.

‘Really? Vibes? This isn’t the 60’s anymore Mr Lennon.’ I joked. He just tickled me and I was squirming under his touch in fits of laughter.

‘That’s Sir Lennon to you.’ He said. I laughed even harder, and he stopped tickling me ages ago.

‘Frank, remember the first time we met? That was in this room.’ I said happily.

‘It’s also the first time we practised making babies.’ He said kissing my cheek. I giggled.

‘Do you want to go back to where our first kiss was?’ I suggested. He nodded his head and took my head. We went downstairs and into the garden. The deck was secured tightly after we ran away, and we all laughed at Emily’s paranoia. We walked hand in hand to the big tree we sat under after every lunchtime. We admired the sign for Honeysuckle Care Home that was originally stuck on the front door until we moved in. Then we hung it on the tree. Frank smiled at me and kissed me.

‘Welcome home Penina.’ He said.

‘You too Frankie.’ I replied kissing him back.

Honeysuckle Care Home really was our home. It was the only one we could’ve ever wanted. I guess we never left this place. Not really. We came back to it anyway. Even if we didn’t, it would always have a bit of our hearts stored away here. Now, it has all of it. In the bit of the tree we carved, in the little stains and marks all over the house. That’s what made this place a home, and it’s the best home we’ve ever had, and that will never change.

Hi guys! This is where our journey ends with this story. The ending was kinda hard, but I hope I did it justice. Haha. I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope you liked the whole story. I've missed Russell Howard for this. Haha. This was really fun to write, and you guys really seemed to enjoy it, and that's always a nice thing. But, there will always be more stories to write from this imagination box inside my head, and the next one is the teenage pregnancy one. So, yeah. I hope you liked this story. Rate and review all the chapters that you haven't, and I hope you liked it again! Haha. Bye HCH! You've been a fun one! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story