Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Its My Helvetta, The Sound Of My Vendetta..

You Stupid Fucking Whore.

by ItsMyVendetta 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-12-10 - Updated: 2012-12-10 - 228 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary;

He saw me. I know he did. He's gonna talk to me soon. Even if he still doesn't recognise me. I'm pretty powerful after the load of cash I made selling cocaine. It makes a pretty good living. It's all Gerard's fault, anyway. His fault my dreams were lost, his fault I'm left with horrible scars, his fault I almost fucking died.
x - Frank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard heard soft footsteps make their way up the cobblestone path and he made his way to the bushes. Somewhere deep inside of him, he knew it was his old best friend, but he had to make sure. Gerard climbed out of the bushes and carefully removed the leaves that were tangled in his hair, before making his way up to the large wooden door.

Gerard rang the doorbell nervously and he inhaled deeply. As the door opened, Gerard's eyes widened in shock, whereas the small man staring back at him seemed no more than bored.

"F-Frankie?.. Is that really you?" Frank grabbed Gerard by the collar and yanked him inside, slamming the door behind him.

"Shut up, asshole!" Frank hissed angrily in reply. Gerard was - to say the least - taken aback by Frank's sudden outburst. Why wouldn't Frank be happy to see him? Gerard hadn't yet thought of the most obvious reason:

Gerard did set Frank on fire.
Sign up to rate and review this story