Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Within the jeans

by Billyboy 1 review

Duff/Izzy (and a nonsense chat)

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-10 - Updated: 2012-12-11 - 291 words

3Moving


''Slash''
''What?'' Slash who was too tierd and slow-mooded kept staring out in the room.
''Have you ever thought about how Axl would be like a girl?''
''I would have three holes to fill up.''
''Well that's true, man! But it would be a hell to keep hi- I mean her satisfied''
''I guess so''


----



''Duff...'' Izzy mumbled when he felt the bassists lips touch his throat. They wandered along the skin, leaving a hot flame-like feeling. Causing small shivers down Izzy's spine. Duff placed his hands on the smaller mans hips, stroking while he kissed roughly. The hands searched and found their way down Izzy's stomach. Down there.
Cheeks flushed when Izzy felt the hands within his jeans.
''Naughty boy'' a husky low voice muttered against his ear, pulling his jeans down.

A low moan flipped out of him. Lust burning in his belly. Izzy bended over the table when he felt a small pressure against his shoulder. The tension grew for each second, he knows pretty good how it will feel, but he doesn't want to remember, he want to discover it again. Biting his lower lip. Come on McKagan, fuck the hell out of me.

Unzipped jeans.
''Ready to be blown of to seventh heaven?'' Duff teased him.
''Give it to me already!'' Izzy responded, could not help to giggle a bit, the tension played with him.
''Not until you beg me.''
''Please, Duff.. I'm all yours to take..''
''Sound pretty nice if you ask me.''

He gasped for air as Duff entranced him, hearing him moan, mumbling something about tightness.




(Excuse for that small chat with Slash and Steven. Just some nonsense I had to write down.)
Sign up to rate and review this story