Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mr. Unsocial

Killing Me

by IntoxicatingThoughts 6 reviews

*EDITED* “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-12-12 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 1266 words

4Moving
Huh? Is that... an update??? Ha, sorry guise. I've been uber busy lately... Stupid school. But, finally, I have snagged some time to write. Go me.(:

I can’t believe that just fucking happened. Gerard was cheating on him. And… he just goes on lying? How can he do that? No. I need to tell Frank.

And with that thought, I stand up, and open my door slowly. The music is blaring, and the air reeks of alcohol. Kill me.

I sigh, and walk out into my hallway. And before I manage to reach the stairs, I dodge about seven making out couples.

Please let me find Frank soon…

No such luck. All I find is Gerard making out with Barbie again.

Fucking AGAIN! And where is FRANK?

I walk up to him and pull him away.

“Gerard. What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing.” I say, my voice becoming a little too hard then it usually is. He looks shocked.

“Can we talk… in your room maybe?” He suggests. I sigh, dragging him up the stairs.
As soon as I close the door, I flip on him.

“First off, where is Frank? And second off, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CHEATING ON HIM?” I scream. I don’t even know why I’m so mad. It’s seems like… all of my frustrations over the past few days are finally coming out.

“Frank got mad for some reason… and went home. And look… I just… I really like this girl… and I want to see if it will work out. But if it doesn’t… and I break up with Frank… I probably won’t be able to get him back. Simple as that.” He says, shrugging.
I know there’s something he isn’t telling, but I don’t push it.

“Fine, Gerard. But I hope everything goes wrong, and you lose him. Because I’ll be right there to pick him back up.” I shoot back, and stomp out of my room. I don’t even glance back to see his face. I don’t care anymore.

I go downstairs and grab my coat and converse, slipping them on and heading outside. I shove my hands into my pockets and breath in the frigid air.

I walk to the park, really thinking about what I just said. I just told my brother that I am attracted to his boyfriend. My fucking brother! I’m surprised he didn’t kill me.

By the time I drag my mind away from my thoughts, I realize that I walked the whole way to the park.

I smile, and walk toward the swing set, plopping down on one. And then, I feel a small snowflake land on my nose.

Great. Now I have to go home.

I start to stand up, but a loud buzzing coming from my pocket startles me. I didn’t even know I had my phone. I pull it out and answer it.

“Hello?” I ask.

“Mikey Mouse! Hey!” Frank greets. My heart speeds up. Not now.

“Um… hey..” I say slowly. I shuffle my feet in the gathering snow on the ground, that is not freely falling from the sky.

“Where are you? I went back to your house… but Gerard said that you guys got in a fight, and you left.” He asks, his voice full of concern.

“Yea… I’m at the park.” I reply, swinging a little.

“Oh… mind if I meet you there?” He asks. I sigh.

“No… I don’t mind.” I reply. He says a quick, okay, and hangs up. Why does Frank care where I am? And why is he not spending time with Gerard, but me? Mikey Way? The biggest loser ever?
I glance up at the sky, letting the fat snowflakes land on my glasses. I don’t know how long I lose myself to the sensation of snowflakes softly landing on my face, but the next time I look down, Frank is sitting on the swing next to me.

“What the fuck? How long have you been there?” I babble nervously. He shrugs. I blush, realizing how positively gorgeous he is. I open my mouth before I can think.

“Frank, Gerard is cheating on you.” I blurt, and instantly cover my mouth. He shrugs again, and I notice a tear running down his cheek.

“I already knew.” He says miserably. I guess I look confused, so he just sighs. “When Gerard and I came down from your room, she walked up to us and told Gerard it was her or me. He chose her.”

He whispers, his voice cracking on the last word.

And then I do something totally not like me. I get off my swing and grab his hand, crushing him to my chest.

“You know what? He’s not worth it anyways.” I told him. Frank just kept sniffling into my shirt.

I just sighed, and continued to awkwardly stroke his back.

My heart is pounding so fast and hard, I’m surprised Frank doesn’t jump away.

“Mikey… why the heck is your heart going a mile a minute?” He asks, his voice thick with tears and muffled by my shirt.

I’m pretty sure it started beating faster after he noticed. Shit. Shit. Shit.

‘Stop it… stopitstopitSTOPIT.’ I will. Frank laughs, and pulls away. He paws at his cheeks, wiping away the tears.

I’m not sure what exactly comes over me, but I reach forward, push his hand back, and wipe them away with the tip of my thumb.

He stops for a minute, and doesn’t move. But then, he’s walking closer to me. Closer… closer… and then there’s no space between us, and he wraps his arms around my neck, standing on his tiptoes.

“Um… Mikey?” He whispers huskily, his hot breath on my neck making me shiver. I take a quivering breath.

“Y-yea?” I whisper. He presses a warm kiss to my frozen cheek.

“Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?” He asks, pressing another soft and warm kiss to the very corner of my lips. I shake my head softly, and allow myself to cautiously slip my arms around his small waist.

“Well, they should’ve.” He says simply, and leans in to kiss me. Just as his lips are a few millimeters away from mine, a loud, jangly tune pierces the air. I jump back, startled.
Frank smiles apologetically, and presses the phone to his ear.

“Hello?....Gerard? What do you want.” He says into the phone, his voice hardening.
I sigh, rub my neck, and walk away. Of course. Just when I might finally get something I want, Gerard steals it away. Can I never have anything without him ruining it? But I’m not surprised Frank is choosing Gee over me.

I mean, look at me. Who wouldn’t?

But I still can’t help but smile, and place two gentle fingers to the corner of my mouth where Frank kissed. His lips were… so soft and silky.

I listen very intently, and hear Frank say-

“Yes, of course I forgive you! I love you, baby.”

And with that, my eyes flood with tears and I walk out of the park heading to… who knows where.

I don’t even look back.

Oh man. But, a character that we all love will be coming in the next chapter. And not that kind of coming that you are all thinking. ;) So, Please rate and review!! Thank you, guise!!(:
~Cassie Rae


Hey, next chapter is coming soon guise(:
Sign up to rate and review this story