Categories > Original > Erotica > Birthday Sex

Chapter One

by Tenille_Walker 0 reviews

If life was supposed to be hard, then my life's a failure, because I have it so easy.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2012-12-13 - Updated: 2012-12-13 - 423 words

0Unrated
I'm just sitting here, in English, all alone.
Well, not actually all alone. There are like twenty-five other kids in the class, but my best friend, Khloe, wasn't. So technically, I was all alone.
"Okay, everyone, that was the bell, see you last period." Said my teacher, Mr Aaron, as everyone stood up.
Yep, he did say 'see you last period'... English twice in one day. That's torture.

Near the end of lunch, she finally came to school.
"Hey, Kia. What did I miss?" She said, casually as she sat next to me on the bench.
"Nothing much. We watched the end of Romeo and Juliet in English, and in Science Miss got a nose bleed. But Phys Ed and Maths were boring."
"I had to go to my sister's ultrasound with her. I can make out the shape of the baby. I'm so excited for her!" Khloe said, as she unwrapped her chicken and salad sandwhich.
"Well, all of the kids left for the overnight survival camp, so there's like no-one here. Maybe we might get a free next period."
"What do we have next?"
"English." I said, just as the bell rang.

We walked off to class, unenthusiastically.
Mr. Aaron was a great teacher, but English was boring. When we got to his class, he was sitting at his desk, with his laptop, typing something. There was no-one else there.
"Come in girls, it's just us. Everyone else is at the overnight, so I thought we'd watch a movie. Any requests?"
About half an hour later, a messenger came to the door, followed by a kid that I had never seen before. Sir got up and read the note that the messenger had.
"'This is a new student... His name is... Darcy Greene!'" he read, "Welcome! Have a seat, we're just watching 10 Things I Hate About You."
He walked into the room, and straight away, I was stuck like glue.
He. Was. Beautiful.
He sat at the table in front of us, and turned around to talk to us.
"Hi." he said, smiling.
"Hi, I'm Khloe, and this is Kiara." Khloe said, blushing. She had her target.
"Where are you from?" I asked, flashing him a smile.
He blushed.
"The Gold Coast, Queensland. We moved here because my dad's openin a surf school here. Do you girl's surf?" He asked, clearing his throat.
"No, we're more of the indoors girls..."
"Khloe, Kiara, leave the boy alone, you wanted this movie, watch it."
Ugh. Mr Aaron ruins the moment. Cheers mate.
Sign up to rate and review this story