Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

Food poisoning

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh gets food poisoning. Poor guy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-12-13 - Updated: 2012-12-14 - 655 words

0Unrated
Ch. 51 food poisoning 


Josh's pov 

Well, the boys and I are finally headed home. Matt grabs Phenoix and I grab Jayce. 

Matt drives us home, and I am nervous. 

I step out of the car with Matt and the boys. Mom runs to me and kisses me. Dad walks over. 

"Congrats, buddy. I'm so proud of you." 

I'm confused....did he just say he was proud of me?! 

"Dad, I was knocked up, how is that an accomplishment?" 

"You're completely free of heroin, the doctors tested the boys, and there was no heroin in their systems." 

I almost cry. I'm clean finally....

Matt leads me inside, and there's a cake that says, "congrats Josh!" It has a guitar, and baby booties on it. I look at it. Then, I see presents. Loads of them. 

I smile. 

Mom and Dad lead Sara, and Mike and Ian inside. They all take turns holding the boys. And for once I'm completely fine. 

Next, mom cuts the cake, and gives me a piece. I bite into it, and savor it. Everyone goes to watch me open presents. 

I get two onsies that say, "thing 1" & "thing 2". Then Ian's gift is next, it's a burp towel with octogons. Why octogons? Cause they're badass that's why!
Mike got me a few bottles with skulls on them. Sara got me some onsies that have the Misfits logo. I get another one that has the words, "birthday babies 1 &2" and there are respective black and red onsies to tell them apart. 

I finally finish my presents, and now I'm drinking some milk, which is a year old. I'm stupid enough to do that. I feel my stomach churn, and suddenly feel queasy. I start feeling the living room swirl, and I'm swallowing wads of saliva. I look at myself in the reflection of the tv. I'm turning green, and I'm shaking.

"Josh? Hello? Anybody there?" Matt asks. 

"I have to go...." I squeak, before sprinting to the bathroom. 

Matt looks at everyone.

"I think he's sick Matt," Ian says. "He turned green, and was moaning." 
--

I'm doubled over, as I vomit into the toilet. I am shaking, and sweating. 

"Josh? You okay?" Matt asks from the other side.

"I'm fine!" I choke out, before I let loose, and throw up in the toilet, again. 

"Mmm-hmm, okay. I'm getting the stomach meds." Matt's footsteps disappear. My head is pounding, and my stomach feels really sick. 

I sit there, just throwing up. My head hurts. I just want this to end....

Matt comes in with the stomach medicine.  I wipe my mouth, as he gives me a spoonful. I choke it down. 

I surprisingly start to feel less queasy. Which is really odd. Sara comes in. 

"Hey, little bro. You okay? You're practically puking rainbows." She says.  

I look at her wearily, "Sara...," 

Then I proceed to barf on her converse, my shirt, and my skinny jeans. She takes my shaggy black hair, and pulls it out of the way. I barf again. I'm feeling like my stomach might come up again.  I  clutch my stomach, as I spew on the floor, Sara, and myself. Sara grabs a washcloth, and wipes away my vomit. I look at her. 

"Do you got any clean clothes?" I ask, before hurling again. 

"Yeah, lemme get them." 

I get a good look at myself in The mirror, my face is  green, and I'm shaking. 

"Josh, here's a change of clothes. Do you think you can make it to your room?" Sara says, handing me the pile of clothes. 

I look at her, "I need help." 

She slings my arm around her shoulder, and I'm stumbling like a drunk guy. I finally make it to my basement room, and fall on my bed and pass out. 

"Night little bro," Sara says, stroking my head. 

poor josh. He at least has peeps to take care of him! :) r&r pweeze? Xo jules 
Sign up to rate and review this story