Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

The girls ran down the road as fast as their legs could carry them. Shayla glanced over her shoulder and saw her Dad just leaving the house. She turned round a corner "We need to lose him." She hissed as the girls followed her. Shayla ran down roads and round several corners with no idea where she was going. The girls followed her, desperate to get away from Andrew.

"Can we stop yet?" Mia asked, stopping and catching her breath. So the others stopped too.

Shayla loked around timidly "I think we're safe." She pulled the girls into a group hug "Thank you so much! You saved me! What are you doing here? Where are your parents?"

"We ran away to save you." Izzy smiled proudly then frowned "T-They don't know where we are." She looked around "We don't know where we are!"

"We're never gonna find our way home." Mia burst into tears.

"Of course we are." Shayla told her, hugging her "How much money have you got guys?" They emptied their pockets and found that they didn't have any money "Someone will help us. We'll tell someone in a shop that we're lost."

"They'll take us to care." Mia sobbed, shaking her head "I wanna stay with Mommy and Daddy."

"They wouldn't take us to care." Shayla whispered "Heaps of kids get lost. They'll think that our parents were taking us shopping and we just ran off or something. It's not like they need to know the truth." The three of them still looked scared so Shayla sighed "Okay, we'll have to just try and find our way home alone then."

"But I'm tired." Mia complained.

"It's okay, I'll give you a piggy back." Shayla said. Mia jumped onto her back and smiled.

"I love you Shayla." Mia said happily.

"Love you too Mia." Shayla grinned.




"I can't see them anywhere!" Penina cried, near tears again "What are we gonna do if we can't find them?"

"We will find them, I promise." Frank told her, squeezing her hand "Gerard, could you possibly go faster?"

"If we went faster then we wouldn't be able to see the girls, would we?" Gerard replied angrily. He was normally in a bad mood anyway when he hadn't got any sleep but now he was even more angry because he was terrified that something bad had happened to Ellie.

"But Penina has a point." Hozzie muttered "What will we do if we don't find them?"

"Hozzie, don't say that-"

"No. What are we gonna do?"

Gerard sighed "I don't know."

"I can just imagine how terrified they must be." Penina sobbed, hiding her face in her hands "Poor girls."

"They're gonna be okay." Frank whispered, wrapping her arms around her and kissing the top of her head "I promise."

"You can't promise that." Penina muttered, leaning on his chest.

"Wait... Wait!" Gerard yelled "That's them!"

"STOP THE CAR!" Hozzie roared.

Gerard pulled over the car and they all jumped out "Ellie!" Gerard cried "Ellie!"

She turned around and saw her Dad "DADDY!" She yelled, running towards him and into his arms. He lifted her up and kissed her cheek. Hozzie ran over and threw her arms around the two of them.

"Daddy!" Mia shrieked when she saw Frank and Penina running up behind them "Daddy!"

Frank picked her up "It's okay, I've got you now, it's okay, I promise..."

Penina picked up Izzy "Thank God you're okay." Penina whispered, kissing Izzy's cheek "At least you're okay..."

Shayla bit her lip awkwardly until Hozzie went over to her "We were so worried about you." She pulled her into a hug "What happened?"

"They saved me." Shayla whispered, wrapping her arms tightly around Hozzie's neck.

She picked her up "We'd better phone the others." She said "And go back to Ray and Raven's house. Then call the police."



They drove back to Ray and Raven's house with the kids. When they got through the door, Raven ran down the corridor and threw her arms around Shayla "YOU'RE OKAY!" She cried "Thank God you're okay." She kissed her cheek.

She let Shayla go and Shayla ran into the living room and Ray picked her up "Hey, why are you crying?" He asked softly, kissing her cheek "You're safe now."

"No, he's still out there and he knows everything!" Shayla sobbed, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck.

"Who? Who's still out there?" Raven asked.

"My Dad!" Shayla told them everything and Raven went into the kitchen to call the police.

"What happened to you three?" Gerard asked Ellie who was practically falling asleep on his shoulder "We were so worried about you!"

"We wanted to save Shayla so we tried to find the orphanage." Mia told them "And we did save her."

"Yeah but something bad could've happened." Frank said, lifting her up "You're extremely lucky. We're all extremely lucky. I dunno what I'd have done if anything had happened to my two beautiful little girls."

"I'm sorry Daddy." Mia whispered, her eyes filling with tears."

"I'm sorry too." Izzy put her thumb in her mouth.

"So long as you're okay." Frank said, kissing Mia's cheek and then bending down to kiss Izzy's.

"I called the police, they're on their way over to Shayla's old house right now." Raven said "I think it's about time we all got some sleep, don't you?"

"We'll be heading home now." Gerard said, kissing Ellie's cheek and then kissing Hozzie "I wanna put Ellie into her own bed right now."

"Same. Come on girls." Frank lifted Izzy up in his other arm.

Everyone left and Raven, Ray and Shayla were left alone "Daddy, I don't wanna go to sleep by myself." Shayla whispered "I'm too scared."

"It's okay Beautiful, you can sleep with us." Ray replied, carrying her upstairs.

Raven went into the kitchen to make a drink for everyone while Ray tucked in Shayla "Daddy..." Shayla whispered as Ray tucked her in and stroked her hair "I know we're not really related but... I think I love you and Mommy more than Andrew. Is that bad?"

"Of course not." Ray kissed her cheek "Just because he's blood related to you doesn't make him your Dad."

"No, you're my Dad." Shayla whispered, shutting her eyes. Ray smiled when she said that. He'd missed her so much and he was relieved she was okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story