Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Phoenix Force Avengers

Phoenix Force Avengers

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Harry and Hermione died at the final battle but not without taking Voldermort with them but now Harry and Hermione had appeared in a new world where their help is needed

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-15 - Updated: 2012-12-15 - 1477 words

1OOC
It was a nice night, Captain America and Iron Man were squaring off against a huge viking with a red cape. He had a huge hammer with him as well. A young woman had landed in between them. She was in the basic SHIELD uniform, her hair was in a ponytail and she looked at them. “Okay boys,” she said. “Time to put your toys away.”


Who are you?” Said Iron Man.


“Don't worry about who I am,” she said. “Just put them away!” She didn't even have a weapon, she didn't need one.


“With all do respect Agent Heart,” said Cap.


“Captain, we know all about what was going on and he's already has Loki.” The viking perked up.


“He has?” He said. Just then they heard a cry of a bird and Heart smirked.


“That will them now.” Just then there was a flare behind her and behind her was a young man holding Loki in a sleeper hold. Then he placed the Norse god down and nodded to her. He was also in a SHIELD uniform but he also had on a nose and mouth mask as well. He had short black hair and green eyes. He was pretty buffed, “this is my darling husband. Johnathan. My name's Jennifer.” He nodded to the heroes and they took off for the Helicarrier.


As Fury was telling Loki that escape was futile, Tony Stark and the others were on the bridge talking to the others. “So, this is Nick's little hideaway.” He said was he was looking around. Just then Johnathan and Jennifer had came on board Jennifer was in a T-shirt, cargo pants and boots. Johnathan was still in his bodysuit. He was holding a tray with some drinks on it. The others saw them and they got a good look at Jennifer.


She was beautiful and was like extremely nice off the battlefield. They were talking about what Fury was trying to do. “I don't see why he needs us.” Said Tony, “I mean he's got Johnny and Jenny and their amazing powers.” They looked at him. Johnathan placed the tray down and stormed off.


“Mr. Stark, I would suggest you keep that info to yourself.” She said, Tony slowly walked up to her.


“What are you going to do if I don't, Jenny?” He said, just then she grabbed him by the arm, judo tossed him and locked the arm in an arm bar.


“The reason why Nick's starting this team is because if we get involved it will be a bad day. A very bad day.” Then she let him go. “You may be a 'billionare-batcholer-genius' but you can still feel pain. Also, I'm the one woman you'll never get your hands on.” She lifted her hand up revealing a diamond wedding ring on the left third finger. Then she walked trying to find her husband.


“Well, I guess she showed you huh?” Said Maria Hill.



Later, Jennifer found Johnathan in a work out room on a heavy bag with Phil Coulson holding it. This time he was in an A shirt, bike shorts, striking gloves and ankle protectors. “I don't see why you need my help sir.” Said Phil.


“I just need you to hold the bag Phil.” He softly said and he started punching the bag hard. Thinking about everything he and Jennifer went through. From the time they died in their home universe, to fighting against the 'Phoenix Force Five', to helping to rebuild the Avengers in another universe, to now. He hated being made in to the punchline of some crappy joke.


That's where Jennifer found him, she sighed. He always does this when something's bothering him. He was working up a good sweat too. His short black hair was getting soaked with sweat as it ran down his body soaking his clothes. Phil saw her and smiled. “So good to see you ma'am.” He said, Johnathan was getting tired and placed his head against the heavy bag. “I need to talk to General Fury.” He said.


“Go, I got this.” She said, so he left and she went over to Johnathan. She placed her hands on his sweaty shoulders and held him from behind. “Okay, so Stark's an asshole. Big surprise, but what's really bothering you?”


“We lost everything,” he said softly. “Our families, our friends, our home.”


“But we have each other, Harry.” She said, yes Johnathan Heart was really Harry James Potter. Which meant his wife Jennifer was Hermione Jane Potter nee Granger. They were killed during the final battle against Voldermort, he killed Hermione first and Harry was so upset that he sent a curse to him that he had learn in which to use he would give up his entire life force.


He did and in his final hours he heard the death screams of the most powerful dark lord ever. He smiled as he died because he knew he would be with his loved ones. But fate wasn't done with him yet. When he got there he didn't see his parents or Sirius. Fearing he wasn't ever going to see his loved ones again, he was in despair. That was when he felt a hand slide across his shoulders and he looked over to see Hermione.


He grabbed her in a tight hug and would never let her go. He told her he was upset that he didn't see the others but she told him that they were coming and that there was an offer for them. They had met up with a huge bald man in a toga. He had told them that he was the 'Watcher' he had seen their actions and where he couldn't take them back to their home universe, he could grant them whatever they wanted.


So Harry wanted to be trained to be the greatest hero ever and since Hermione was his companion, he'd wanted her to be the greatest heroine as well. So the wish was granted and they had gotten training. Harry had received the skills of Hawkeye, Thor, Wolverine, Daredevil and Iron Fist. Hermione had received the skills of Rogue(1), Storm, Electra, She-Hulk and Blink. They were dressed in black bodysuits and were ready to start their journey in to the 'Next Great Adventure'.


So they did and came up on an universe where it was ruled by five of the most powerful mutants ever, the Phoenix Force Five. They had consisted of their leader, Cyclops, King Namor, a woman called the 'White Queen', a young woman named 'Majik' and a metal man called 'Colossus'. They fought against them and the battle was long and hard. Cyclops' optic blasts were a pain to watch out for.


The White Queen, was a telepath and was trying to break through the occulmancy shields. Colossus was pure power, Namor had his trident and Majik was part 'demon'. After the last one was downed Harry walked over to Cyclops and notched an arrow. He fired it and it went into his throat. Just then Harry was surrounded by a phoenix flare. It went in to him and as it did, he could've sworn he heard Cyclops' voice thanking him. Harry dropped to his knees as if he had won the 'game of immortals'.


Hermione went over to him, of course worried. But he was fine and they disappeared without that world knowing who saved them.



Harry lifted his head from the heavy bag to look in to his wife's eyes. “Come on,” she said as she grabbed his hand to lead him to the showers. “I'll do your back.” So they went in to the shower and things got a little steamy.



Meanwhile, Dr. Banner had asked Fury about the Hearts. “We don't know all that much about them.” He said.


“Johnathan and Jennifer Heart are two the very top agents SHIELD has.” He said, “Johnathan has skills that can match Hawkeye's, he has Thor's thunder and lightening powers, and brute strength.” This got the Norse god's attention, “but he does NOT wield a hammer of his own, he has a very powerful healing factor, he can see in the dark and his close quarters hand to hand skills are incredible. Agent Coulson can attest to that.”


Coulson just blushed, “Jennifer's a whole different order altogether. She's part goddess, can control the weather and is Johnathan's equal.”


“Like I asked before,” said Tony. “Why do you need us?”


“Those two are too powerful, if they go all out the world would be destroyed.”


“So, we are basically a leash?” Asked Thor.


“I wouldn't say that, you're a prevention so that they couldn't get involved. The only way they could be involved is as if you need help.”


TBC


1. Think post-'Deathbattle' against Wonder Woman.



Dedicated to those that had died in Newtown, CT yesterday.
Sign up to rate and review this story