Categories > Anime/Manga > Viewfinder

Droplets

by clueless 1 review

It was raining and Akihito suddenly remembered something.

Category: Viewfinder - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Asami, Takaba - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 849 words - Complete

2Ambiance
It was raining. From inside the limousine, Akihito watched as the water droplets hit the window glass.

"Asami," he called out lazily, his eyes were still glued on the glass. He did not need to turn to look at Asami to know that Asami was giving a reaction to his voice, although Asami was still occupied with his cell phone and cigarette. Having spent lots of time with someone, you just knew things like that - a twitch of fingers, a pull of breath, the faintest throaty sound... "How come we never did it in the shower?"

And how come he suddenly brought up the subject of sex when he knew very well that it was a very, very dangerous thing? But - why should he bother now? He was going to end up being fucked by Asami anyway, since he was already in this car in the first place.

Besides, it was not like sex with Asami was a bad thing. Maybe at first... but...

"We did it once," Asami's deep voice almost startled Akihito, reminding him that he had let his mind wander off again. Asami had pocketed his cell phone and was blowing steady stream of smokes from his lips and nose, "just after Fei Long raped you for the first time."

Akihito took a deep breath. Yeah, that one... sometimes he could still feel the pain of Asami's hand scrubbing his skin roughly.

"That doesn't count," he said, strangely without sounding irritated. "You bathed me... no, you scrubbed me raw while raping me on the bathroom floor. And as far as I remember, you stayed dry."

Asami did not say anything. Not right away. He took his sweet time taking a deep drag of his cigarette and releasing the smokes before he spoke, "You're the one who's too impatient to leave, and sometimes, you didn't even bother to shower first. That's disgusting, you know."

Akihito finally turned his head to shoot Asami a dirty glare. However, two seconds later he had his eyes drift to the rain again. He spent sometime staring outside, then said, "Well, I guess I have to admit that."

Asami's cell phone went off, and he picked up the call, leaving Akihito with the rain viewing again. When he had finished, Akihito murmured, "And during the exceptional times when I overslept in your place, you didn't wait for me to wake up. You had gone long before..." His voice trailed off, but he stopped there, suddenly losing the interest to talk.

There was a chuckle. Then a soft laughter. Then Asami said, "Some people has business to attend to, Akihito."

Akihito only nodded, not meaning anything, just thinking that he had to give Asami some kind of reaction.

Asami's cell phone went off again, and Akihito went back to his little activity of studying the rain.

Several minutes passed, and suddenly Akihito realized that the limousine was not going to the direction of his apartment, but to Asami's. Well, yeah, of course. It was not like Asami was going to just drop him in his apartment after saving his ass from a few unhappy bouncers, and giving him a free ride and protection in the car.



Akihito woke up alone in Asami's huge bed, and he sat up, laughing for no reason. He then got out of the bed, and went to the bathroom, noticing that his clothes were not scattered on the floor anymore, but folded and piled neatly on one corner of the bed. Asami's clothes were no where to be seen, perhaps they were in the hamper, or on their way to a laundry shop.

Whatever.

He emptied his bladder into the toilet bowl, then he brushed his teeth, using one of the many new, spare toothbrushes Asami kept in the sink cabinet. He made a metal note to remember which one he used, but decided that Asami might throw it away after he left anyway.

Then he went to the shower booth, turning the water in maximum, hot but still bearable. He scowled at what Asami said to him the previous night - that he rarely bothered with shower first before dashing off. That was not true. He always showered, especially after extensive sex, but sometimes, some things had to come first.

He was reaching for the bottle of shower gel, but another hand got it first. Akihito gasped and swung around to find his body pressed to Asami's.

Asami turned off the water. "Next time," he said, "don't forget to lock the door even if you're certain that you're alone, or you don't wish me to join you. I have a few people who have full permission to come and go as they please."

Akihito was too startled to think about what to say in return. He batted his eyelashes, not believing to see that Asami was still there, his hard body pressed to his, and their genitals...

"Now, let's find out the big deal about shower sex, shall we?" said Asami as he turned the water back on, and pulled Akihito into a deep, scalding hot kiss.



~end
Sign up to rate and review this story