Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Untitled

untitled chapter 3

by Littlezaznangel 1 review

read chapter

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-23 - 1390 words

1Hot

Serena just stared long and deep into Raye's eyes to see if she was dead serious. From the point of view of the boys (Darien, Chad, Greg, Ken, Andrew) and the girls (Mina, Lita, and Amy) it looked like they got the wrong ideas in their minds.

Are those two going out or something? The boys and the girls asked the same questioning their mind.

Nah they wouldn¡¯t I mean Raye likes Chad right? I mean it¡¯s obvious that Raye likes him or does Raye want us to believe that or does she have any affection for Serena.Andrew asked in his mind

Hey! wait a minute you mean all this time I've been like fighting my whole life for Raye to look at me and she turns the opposite way! that¡¯s not Fair!¡¯ Chad wined.

Okay Okay if Raye holds Serena hand and whispers in Serena¡¯s ears it¡¯s a sign that says that they both like each other and I know that they won¡¯t do that?¡¯ Andrew said with a grin

Serena and Raye still looking at each other and suddenly Raye reached for Serena¡¯s hand and they both were holding each other hands. Raye had whispered something in Serena¡¯s ear and boy did it look like she was kissing Serena on the ¬N´Ù. Raye and Serena went out the arcade still holding hands. The rest of the people in the arcade was still wondering what was happening.

Andrew thought that it was a good idea if we all freshen up in the park. So they were walking down the park and they saw Serena and Raye kiss each other.

For a quite a time everyone was silent.

¡°I never thought that of Raye and Serena going out? Did you guys?¡± Amy asked

¡°No, it seems too weird and plus Serena and Raye don¡¯t seem like being a lesbian.¡± Darien said.

¡°Maybe a walk to the park wasn¡¯t a good idea let¡¯s go over to my place and we¡¯ll play a fun game but before we go I want to get some ice cream.¡± Andrew said. ¡° I¡¯ll meet you in my house I won¡¯t be late.¡±

Scene Change

¡°So, that was the first lesson on how to seduce someone.¡± Raye said

¡°But I already know how to seduce someone okay? It¡¯s not like I¡¯m not dumb or anything. Haven¡¯t you read in my diary? my friend Molly had taught me how to seduce with the mail guy.¡± Serena replied.

¡°I¡¯m just making sure that the guy didn¡¯t leave out the details.¡± Raye said

¡°Anyway I¡¯m not going to show in fact.¡± Serena said in an annoying tone

¡°Oh yes you will.¡±
¡±Oh," Serena asked please tell me why?¡±

¡°If you don¡¯t I¡¯m going to read an entry in your diary and I¡¯ll make sure it¡¯s the most embarrassing one out of the whole book.¡± Raye said

"WAHHHH!" that s not fair!" Serena nagged. "Well ill do it!" Raye Said Stubbornly.

¡°Sigh Okay I¡¯ll be there what time and when?¡± Serena questioned.

Scene Change

¡°So uh what do you want to do?¡± Darien asked

¡°Maybe we can play truth or dare?¡± Mina replied.

¡°Nah! I don¡¯t play that game. That game is for teenagers and I¡¯m an adult so count me out.¡± Darien said

¡°Someone is afraid.¡± Lita taunted

¡°No I¡¯m not!¡± Darien Protested

¡°Then prove it to us.¡± Amy giggled

¡°Fine I¡¯ll play.¡± Darien said defeated.

¡°So, Darien have you ever French kiss before?¡± Mina asked

¡°Um , of course not.¡± Darien lied trying not to look at Mina.
¡±Oh my God you did French kiss someone? Who is it?¡± Mina asked jumping up and down

¡°It was Raye it was an accident it wasn¡¯t suppose to happen. My first kiss was suppose to be with Serena but Raye ¡°by accident¡± kissed me on the lips and I thought it was Serena and so I was French kissing her before I realized it was Raye.¡±

¡°No wonder Raye was a good kisser because she already knew how to.¡± Chad said it out loud. ¡°Wow! I¡¯m hurt and happy because Raye¡¯s a good kisser because of you and hurt because you got Raye first kiss. But you go man thanks a lot. I mean she¡¯s a REALLY GOOD KISSER.¡± Chad said with embarrassment in his cheeks. Then one by one everyone was started to fall asleep

NEXT DAY )

Everyone was there except for Serena. Everyone was talking and enjoying the time. Serena in the other hand was trying to find a short skirt and a loose tank top to wear for seducing. Serena was rushing trying to get to the arcade but knew it was going to be hrs before she gets to the arcade because it was the next day after thanksgiving. WHICH MEANS SHOPPING!!!!! Serena struggling trying to get through until she meet the most adorable pair of pink shoes.

Raye waited for Serena for 1 hr , gave up and started to read the journal from the diary:

Dear Diary,

Oh my god I can¡¯t believe how I¡¯m attracted to this guy I meet like what 12 hrs ago. Diary I know you¡¯ll think I¡¯m really strange but I kind of stalked Darien to his house. I actually told the service people that I was Darien¡¯s girlfriend. So I knew I would get the extra key. I entered his room and I knew from his room he was a gloomy person. I could also tell that he lets his anger and tragedy childhood inside him and by the way I can tell he never told anyone about his life. I entered his room and before I knew it I could hear Darien walking toward his room. I hid under the curtain which was made of silk red and black. I didn¡¯t see the whole thing but I saw him half naked. Wow! I never saw an incredible body like that. I saw his boxers too wow they were cute. they said "I like Meatball Head". First I thought it was me then I said why a college student like a junior high school kid would. The thought of me being with Darien are not even 1 percent more like a decimal number. I wish I can show him my side the caring, loving side.

Everyone was clapping and some people had even cried.

Darien Was Shocked. He Kept Quiet and decided not to tell Serena He had heard what was in her diary.

Everyone was screaming and laughing and some were on the floor. Serena entered the room and people stop laughing. She looked around for why and saw the book in Raye¡¯s hand opened.

¡®Oh.My.FUCKING.GOD.SHE DIDN¡¯T!¡± Serena ran toward Raye to get the book but Raye was too quick. She put the book on her pocket.

The girls and the boys (except Darien) were going to sit down and they purposely took a large amount of space so that Serena couldn't sit down.

"All right I get the message." Serena said grumpily. Serena walked closely to Darien and put her arms around Darien.

"You know what I like in a man." Serena asked

"No." Darien replied

"I like a sexy body and cute ass." Serena awnsered

"Like Andrew's?" Darien replied. Everyone in the arcade laughed.

"No, silly yours." Serena said in a seductive voice. Darien noticed that Serena's hand was close to his shoulder. Serena let her ondagoes (meatballs) down and her shiny , silky blond hair was all over darien. Her michiveous eyes flashed. Mina whistled."mmmhmmyour mmpretty..." his muffled and shocked voice spoke. He looked dazled for a second like she had put a spell on him. He suddenly recoverd and inched slowly back. Serena went up to Raye and The Girls and Sqished and Squirmed in between stealing one memorable glance at dariens priceless face.

Darien coulden t help it.. she was to beautiful to resist. He waanted that moment back.. grr.. it was just so.."I LIKE MEATBALL HEAD!" he blutrted out then quickly covered his mouth. Every One Turned To look at him including Serena. The Look On Her face was priceless.
Sign up to rate and review this story