Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Present

by NinWhore 1 review

Sasuke's present from Tayuya needs some explaining. Ukon/Sasuke

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-07-25 - Updated: 2006-07-25 - 376 words - Complete

1Funny
Sasuke stared down at the broken vibrator in what had once been a nicely wrapped box. He stared for a few more minutes then slowly looked up at a glaring Tayuya.

"What the hell is this?"

"It was you present." She turned her glare to Ukon who simply smiled in return "But Ukon fucking broke the damn thing!"

Jiroubou frowned, wanting to tell her to watch her language, but knowing now was the time. If he did, she turn on him, and it was just easier to have her directing her anger on Ukon. She probably wouldn't attack him, but if she did, he'd be able to get away quick enough.

Sasuke rubbed his temple with a sigh. Tayuya often made him miss the girls from Konoha. At least they didn't screech obscenities at everyone. They generally just screeched from time to time.

"And why did you get me a vibrator?"

Tayuya smirked "I just thought maybe you take the fucking stick out of your ass and stop being a bitch all the time"

Sasuke took a deep breath, resisting the strong urge to punch Tayuya on the face. It was his birthday and he really didn't feel like hearing more yelling today.

"And it's broken because...?"

"I don't know." She growled, glaring at Ukon again. "Ask this fuck."

The other nin merely grinned, tilting his head a bit to the side.

"It's just that... If anything is going to go up Sasuke's ass, I'm going to put it there. And I refuse to us that sort of toy. I don't need to."

Silence met Ukon's answer.

No one said anything till Tayuya started cursing about stupid reasons, and stormed off, Jiroubou following her. Sasuke still stood where his was, gaping at Ukon. The other boy smirked, turning and walking away, but stopping in the doorway.

"Oh... Speaking of which. If you want your present, you'll have to come to my room." He looked over his shoulder at the still stunned Sasuke.

"And don't worry. I told Sakon to stay away for the day so we won't be interrupted." Sasuke could only nod, dropping the still in the box vibrator on a table and following the other boy. He'd had better make this worth his embarrassment...
Sign up to rate and review this story